Account Blocked

Ferry Cie

I'm sorry, i have to inform you that technical support staffs are on holiday started 27.12 and will be ae to answer all questions only after 09.01 :pin7:

You have another account to play perhaps? Maybe you can consider to enjoy the game by other ways :like_a_sir1:

36 minutes ago, Krystal said:

I'm sorry, i have to inform you that technical support staffs are on holiday started 27.12 and will be ae to answer all questions only after 09.01 :pin7:

You have another account to play perhaps? Maybe you can consider to enjoy the game by other ways :like_a_sir1:

I have nub character in another so i cant enter dg :cry:

My blocked account have 2 character lvl 28 +9 +10 :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

#sorry bad english :biggrin:

2 hours ago, Ferry Cie said:

I have nub character in another so i cant enter dg :cry:

My blocked account have 2 character lvl 28 +9 +10 :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

#sorry bad english :biggrin:

:bad-luck-crazy-rabbit-emoticon: sorry to hear it

#don't worry, it is a good english

11 hours ago, Krystal said:

I dont understand my problem. :pin7:

I was inactive for 4 days when i open it say blocked. Im never do fraut, the people in us shappire know me :facepalm:

How to open it?

IMG_20181229_024609.jpg

Edited by Ferry Cie
I click wrong.

Proving that you have not acted fraudulently is quite impossible in my opinion, since fraudulent behaviour is somewhat indefinable.

In your place I'd ask for a little more information about the circumstances of the blockade, maybe you'll be able to better understand why they've decided to permanently ban your account.

Although, as the last sentence of the email states, they are not obliged to provide any further information, but I'd still give it a go.

• Akasha locked this topic