Best gear and stats to have for a PvP Rogue 26-28

Rkoas

Ok so I see a lot of updated and detailed guides for other classes on describing the best ways to get the most out of a class at max lvl for pvp, but I have failed to find any for Rogues. So I figured why not start a thread about, because I’m sure there are some max lvl rogues that need help at getting better at pvp. Including me.

General knowledge about skill point distribution, skill use order, best relics and other useful tips like those would be much appreciated. 

I can't tell you anything specific about gear or skill point distribution but since I'm an elf who pvps now and then I can tell that the best pvp rogues are those with dodge set up. I can only beat one if it's not +9/+10 and then also only when the rogue is extremely unlucky with his dodges (which happens like never xD). 

p.s. I'm a +10 BD with main focus on accuracy and even then I can't beat. Imagine everyone else with the standard pvp set up which includes pene, res and hp in most cases. They would do even worse when it comes to dodge rogues x.x 

Well, I don't have any arena rewards but only normal arena gear. +10 people with full arena rewards might have a good chance in winning:suspicious1: 

This build could work https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/61563

I made it only +6 and without guild buffs or great enchants so its easier to make ingame

12 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

This build could work https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/61563

I made it only +6 and without guild buffs or great enchants so its easier to make ingame

Defence runes for PvP?... Any class will 1 tap that rogue, that dodge won't work every time.

55 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Defence runes for PvP?... Any class will 1 tap that rogue, that dodge won't work every time.

Yeah but if you put resilience and resistamce runes then it will only have little more than 2k def and will surely get one shot by full fero builds

On 12/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, Jcbreff said:

Yeah but if you put resilience and resistamce runes then it will only have little more than 2k def and will surely get one shot by full fero builds

Your build gets one shot by any char with more than 30% crit chance.

Also, it is a really bad idea to use defence runes instead of resilience, you will not kill any PVP char. Full lv27 arena set will get almost same hp and 26% more resilience. No reasons to use defence runes and PVE set.

• 3 weeks later...

https://db.warspear.pp.ua/calc/en/67417

%42 dodge , %28 resist. All +7 items no great charm.

If you have any kind of max hp increasing items(craft ones) or ferocity skill book you can make some changes.

I strongly suggest thay maximize all your dodge skills and get all dodge releated relics.