[2018.12.24] The World must know its Heroes: Community's Award 2018

Akasha

warsper.jpg

Dear friends!

The candle lights begin to shine all over the town, warming even the coldest hearts during these special days and bringing dreams and hope to the new year. In this magic season, we couldn’t let this epic year be over, before honoring all those who played a so significant part in our history - our community

And among thousands of you, we’d also like to thank some of our prominent contributors with a new forum feature: The Community Award.

"The first snowflakes are dancing in the air as if they already heard the bells ringing, these little snow nymphs finally came down from the clouds to visit the land and prepare my favorite holiday of the year! Legend has it that one born in Arinar is chosen every year to receive a very rare gift, the brightness of a falling star.Those become wanderers - not in search for power or fortune - but destined to lighten the world from the darkness of ignorance with the blaze of knowledge... "

We would like to announce two Titles of Honor added to our Community Forum:

Legendary Mentor

this group contains the most prominent members of our community through all times. Members responsible for significant improvements to make the forum a important source of knowledge and participated with huge contribution to forum discussions. And the new promoted group members are:

• Gladiator

past moderators:

• Blueborn
  • Ladygi
  • lallouss
  • Legionn

In addition, we would like to equally honor in this category our members Higgings, Krystal and Morgana, who belong to the group of moderators.

Lord of Knowledge

this title was granted to promote members who have shown true expertise when it comes to Warspear and nobel attitude towards community and staff. Distinctively accurate replies, excellent game-related content development, friendly and helpful with new members and our team. And the new team is composed by:

• Jcbreff
  • Omercix
  • TheCabbage
  • BennyBT

past moderator:

• Mecha

Note:This titles give no special privileges on forum or elsewhere, but it's important to remember: from now on, many members will identify you as a trustworthy adviser and we expect you not to let us down, abusive behavior and breaking community rules will result in title removal.

Prizes

Each of the Legendary Mentors will receive the title of honor and additional 40 Magic Christmas Chests as prize.

Each of the Lords of Knowledge will receive the title of honor and additional 20 Magic Christmas Chests as prize.

Note: In order to claim your prize, winners must contact the administrator - Reivenorik - via private message.

AIGRIND thank our community for all 10 years of support and wish each community member

Merry Christmas!!!

Edited by Aкasha

It was a pleasure to help you all and Members of our beloved community. I truly wish we could have even more time to spend with together... 

*also because... ppssst... I heard 2019 will be a very special year for our game! New and amazing features are coming sooner than we expect! But keep it as a secret! 😉 *

I wish you all also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody! May 2019 be a special year, full of achievements both in game as well as in your daily life! 

Thank you, im so honored to be given this title

Btw who decided which members were promoted?

Edited by Jcbreff

Wow... thank you so much!!! I've never expected anything like this and now that it happened I can tell that I'm very grateful to everyone who helped making the forum active or a better place. Especially to the Lords of Knowledge and my mod/admin colleagues who put in a lot of effort to make everyone feel comfortable!:give_rose:

I hope all of us will have a lot more great years ahead of us which we can spend together in joy!

Merry Christmas!!!:christmaskiss:

What??!! I'm literally in shock. Wow, thank you very much guys, I'm really flattered.

I don't know if I deserve all of this praise, I almost teared up reading the description of my title, wow. :biggrin:

Thank you again.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Hopefully 2019 will be a great year for everyone and for the game.

what the...bq3.gif

its lallouss* or zeus if you want :happy:

Image result for nani gif

i am honored bq27.gifpank you alot

oh oh bq43.gif

congratz to @Gladiator@Ladygi@Legionn @Blueborn @Higgings @Krystal @Morgana @Jcbreff @Omercix @TheCabbage @BennyBT @Mecha

(some have left the gaming community so they wont see this post i guess bq58.gif

image.png

wow bq136.gif

Each of the Legendary Mentors will receive the title of honor and additional 40 Magic Christmas Chests as prize.

im gona use these chests to give them back to the community hehehe

(ill split the chests between whoever likes this post :happy:) #payitforward

thank you Aкasha and @Reivenorik bq166.gifMerry Christmas 

It's an honor to get this title!

I am happy to be the part of this community and hope it will find its way back to being that flourishing loud one it was before.

@lallouss that moment when you promise rewards to those who like your post, you gain 4 likes but all of them are from EU-server:panda8:

2 minutes ago, Morgana said:

@lallouss that moment when you promise rewards to those who like your post, you gain 4 likes but all of them are from EU-server:panda8:

Hahaha no worries than im sure they will find a way to change their prizes to eu server heheh

Ill make a video about it and post it after i finish everything :piggy:gogo like my post birdy, alrdy 4 people liked :p

2 minutes ago, lallouss said:

Hahaha no worries than im sure they will find a way to change their prizes to eu server heheh

Ill make a video about it and post it after i finish everything :piggy:gogo like my post birdy, alrdy 4 people liked :p

Donate mine to mercs:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Wow o: such a surprise gift on a Chritmas Day! I feel so happy, appreciated, and honored to be mentioned :ah:

Thank you Marina, Tim, and other un-mentioned admins :give_rose:

Feliz Navidad :true_story1:

17 minutes ago, Krystal said:

Wow o: such a surprise gift on a Chritmas Day! I feel so happy, appreciated, and honored to be mentioned :ah:

Thank you Marina, Tim, and other un-mentioned admins :give_rose:

Feliz Navidad :true_story1:

Awwww thats right!

I wana say special thanks to our old admins/devs

@Kuzmitсh i never was in ur era but oh well i heard alot about u

@snorlax what happened to you hot Q&A topic hahahah xD

@r0land ur still #1 most post, ready 24/7 to answer everyone, i think rei is doing a great job as a succecor

@Daria friendly but never shows her true colors 😝

@Peter_Munk silent but deadly and friendly hahaha

Idk anyone else personaly :3 thats all i guess from oldies goldies :christmaskiss:Merry Christmas

7 hours ago, Morgana said:

I did not see that part of the post 😄

17 hours ago, Higgings said:

It was a pleasure to help you all and Members of our beloved community. I truly wish we could have even more time to spend with together... 

*also because... ppssst... I heard 2019 will be a very special year for our game! New and amazing features are coming sooner than we expect! But keep it as a secret! 😉 *

I wish you all also a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everybody! May 2019 be a special year, full of achievements both in game as well as in your daily life! 

Gzzzzz higgyyyyy :panda5::pigface::happydoge: Hope you get really really awesome stuff this and next year:christmaskiss::pin3:

P.s:If you get that silver fox costume sell me pls:biggrin:

23 minutes ago, coldravens said:

Gzzzzz higgyyyyy :panda5::pigface::happydoge: Hope you get really really awesome stuff this and next year:christmaskiss::pin3:

P.s:If you get that silver fox costume sell me pls:biggrin:

I'll see what my luck will give me... though, I am never lucky when it comes to opening chests >.>

4 hours ago, Higgings said:

I'll see what my luck will give me... though, I am never lucky when it comes to opening chests >.>

I want to open them but after I'm done I'll blame myself for not selling xD

I received them!! thank you so much again and lets see who reacted to my post will receive some chests

@Sai Chandra @Paritus @Zurp (these 3 players will get each 1 set from me, ill private message you for your ingame name hopefully its US sapphire server)bq51.gif

@BennyBT @Higgings @Morgana @Jcbreff (you already got chests and i think u reacted to my post for a like not for chests hehehe but if u still want chests ill happy to buy some on sale and give u later)bq55.gif

image.png

Just now, Morgana said:

I want to open them but after I'm done I'll blame myself for not selling xD

Glad I am not alone, then :forever_alone_happy1:

Just now, Higgings said:

Glad I am not alone, then :forever_alone_happy1:

:kawaii:

@lallouss yea I don't need them thanks :P would have donated the gold to mercs instead :derpina1:

@lallouss oh no worries my friend. I liked your comment because I actually liked it, and not cause I wanted a sort of gift. As I said once, those Pandas are too funny! :lol:

9 minutes ago, Morgana said:

:kawaii:

@lallouss yea I don't need them thanks :P would have donated the gold to mercs instead :derpina1:

bq1.gifhhehehe mercs rich nvm them xD ty again MERRY CHRISTMAS bq136.gif

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@lallouss oh no worries my friend. I liked your comment because I actually liked it, and not cause I wanted a sort of gift. As I said once, those Pandas are too funny! :lol:

bq136.gifho ho ho

MERRY CHRISTMAS bq173.gif

Anyone who struggle with dg etc post me your nickname back to times I've spent a lot of money for my account and have really op character just post your nickname on forum (emerald) and we will go dg ofc I'll give your whole lot, I don't play this game anymore so will enjoy help u improve kiddos

Edited by karolexiu

On 12/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, Higgings said:

aww :panda5::christmashug:

Friends, thank you for accepting me into your community with such warmth! :love1:

Congratulations to all the holders of new titles. :like_a_sir1:

See you in the next year! :bye:

I'm sorry I didn't find the time to text here earlier. :tired2:

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Friends, thank you for accepting me into your community with such warmth! :love1:

Community will always happily welcome professionals

11 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

bq170.gifyour one of us nowbq156.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I am both happy and sad right now :kawaii: I did not expect this title since I quit the game , this is why I am posting so late.

It was always an honor for me to be a part of this community and it will always be so. I get so many friends from different cities and countries around the world via this game. Friends that I've never seen in real life but I trust more then most of the friends in my real life. I am sad now because , this beautiful community is dying now. Friends are quiting game, players leaving the arinar, and there are no competition and fun in the game anymore. 

I hope everything will be better this year in the game and we can play the game with the excitement and pleasure of the old days.:ping4:

On 12/24/2018 at 8:21 PM, Aкasha said:

we expect you not to let us down

I am sorry about this part , I was not here for a long time :crying1: But I am back now. Atleast for some time , I mean until I open my chests :hehe: