Deathly Eye

Skadii

It says it reduces the enemies health points, anyone notice it doing actual damage? I know it makes their Health pool lower but I mean does it do damage.

Better make it a DoT/bleed skill  :facepalm:

It says it reduces the enemies health points, anyone notice it doing actual damage? I know it makes their Health pool lower but I mean does it do damage.

Better make it a DoT/bleed skill  :facepalm:

thats what i was talking about merc.. it says it has damage.. but i was observing it, it just add status effect and no damage.

It does do damage, only if the enemies HP is 100% when you use it, when it goes off the hp won't return  :facepalm:

I think it's only for the combo

it only does damage if the targets current hp is within the effect range...

for example..

if its supposed to reduce max hp by 3%, but the targets current hp is 96% or lower, they wont take any damage because their max hp would become 97% but their current hp is still at 96%...

best bet is to use it as a first hit if u want its full effect

try on a yellow rank. if u use it as first move, u see their hp actually do down. if you click anywhere else quickly to stop your normal atk, then use stare again, u will see their hp go down again.

BUT, IF u d.stare>normal>d.stare your normal atk will make their hp too low for your second d.stare to do damage

Resisted by bosses, fail skill.

Yes, but after a boss has lost plenty hp (about half I think), it works most of the time. At that point its only useful for poison combo.

Yes, but after a boss has lost plenty hp (about half I think), it works most of the time. At that point its only useful for poison combo.

Well, that's a chance, 1 miss = lose 1 stack at lvl 1, It's not even a disable and it doesn't even do damage, FFS  :facepalm:

No point using it unless you have a DPS skill build, Deathly Eye 5, Poison Spittle 5.

In short, Skill that does no damage can be resisted by bosses. :facepalm:

It does do damage, only if the enemies HP is 100% when you use it, when it goes off the hp won't return  :facepalm:

I think it's only for the combo

Yes, only works for combo after u do it successful twice to mobs or player, in *red mobs* aka boss, sometime appear Resist.

I suggested this skill need to be improve? Lowering HP pool n not returning after the skill off.

:facepalm: which still means its stacked...

Yeah, well you can call it stack, but the real meaning of stack is that it will turn more effective, like Deathly eye, it stacks 2x meaning first time it will reduce certain % of hp, 2nd time it will stack with that and reduce twice of it.

Not big bruh.

Lol I hate to get literal and start stuff but when you take a book and put another book on top of it that makes it stacked right? Stacked means more than one on top of the other, hence "stacked"... I believe your looking for the word enhanced... And deathly stare doesn't enhance.. it stacks.. same with poison and chop and hamstring.. they can stack

• 1 month later...

2x 7%

u sure with this because at lvl 1 it decrease around 5% of enemy hp so at level 5 It only decrease 7%?I will be really disappointed :aggressive:

anybody else have info about this?because i think people judge deathly eye skill too fast that make them think its useless

u sure with this because at lvl 1 it decrease around 5% of enemy hp so at level 5 It only decrease 7%?I will be really disappointed :aggressive:

anybody else have info about this?because i think people judge deathly eye skill too fast that make them think its useless

Lv 3 Deathly Eye is around 4% hp each, so x2 = 8-10%

100% Legit, ask Sulla or Warlunatic.. Don't listen to random people on forum, you should ask Necromancers with lv 5 eye,

When Necrotic reaches 20, might get lv 5 eye, will post how much % it does if do,

another question, does the - HP from Deathly eye count as 10% hp damage done to get the kill?

another question, does the - HP from Deathly eye count as 10% hp damage done to get the kill?

seems to work for me :aggressive:

Lollllll good question ;D what u planning skadii,stealing boss? :blush: jk ;D

I just tested it.

LV1 = 3%, 6%

LV2 = 4%, 8%

LV3 = 5%, 10%

LV4 = 6%, 12%

LV5 = 7%, 14% - 18secs.

and yes, I used calculator  and stopwatch

I just tested it.

LV1 = 3%, 6%

LV2 = 4%, 8%

LV3 = 5%, 10%

LV4 = 6%, 12%

LV5 = 7%, 14% - 18secs.

and yes, I used calculator  and stopwatch

1lvl cut 3%

2lvl cut 4%

5lvl cut 7%

simple

5lvl eye duration is 10 or 12s so dont need to spam eye so often to keep boss poisoned

as I posted before  :facepalm: Who is wrong now?  :diablo: