[2018.12.21] Important changes in Holiday Dungeons.

Reivenorik

On 12/23/2018 at 8:54 PM, Morgana said:

When x2 tournaments are up we spam non-stop because it gives the most benefit when it comes to gp and drops but during normal weeks we only achieve the required gp which is 10k at the most. The rest of the time we split between real life duties and free time for playing. That's called time management. 

You don't go either to sleep then, do you? :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Every single person should manage his time but clear for example all Pelion quests a player needs around 1 hour only if it is lucky but when there are three parties and farmers all together... My goodness, maybe the player should give up. 

Another example, I have two hours of my time to play this game. I have to take in consideration that I have to find a party (Warden are somewhat of legendary because you don't know where they are (Liidert's wisdom pearls)) then start to quest and clear all hoping that everything goes well! 

Many of my friends have left the game because they have found impossible earning little of gold to buy some items. 

I agree about the time manager amd everybody should have but if that means find farmers everywhere because they want as much gold as possible slowing your quests to do, well according to my own opinion it is quite hard go on in the game unless you don't play it for several hours every day. 

Ps: It's just an opinion and nothing else. I come in peace and I hope to have explained well (I'm still trying to improve my english. If there are some mistakes, sorry! 😉 )

6 minutes ago, Liidert said:

You don't go either to sleep then, do you? :on-jail-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Every single person should manage his time but clear for example all Pelion quests a player needs around 1 hour only if it is lucky but when there are three parties and farmers all together... My goodness, maybe the player should give up. 

Another example, I have two hours of my time to play this game. I have to take in consideration that I have to find a party (Warden are somewhat of legendary because you don't know where they are (Liidert's wisdom pearls)) then start to quest and clear all hoping that everything goes well! 

Many of my friends have left the game because they have found impossible earning little of gold to buy some items. 

I agree about the time manager amd everybody should have but if that means find farmers everywhere because they want as much gold as possible slowing your quests to do, well according to my own opinion it is quite hard go on in the game unless you don't play it for several hours every day. 

Ps: It's just an opinion and nothing else. I come in peace and I hope to have explained well (I'm still trying to improve my english. If there are some mistakes, sorry! 😉 )

Awwww your English skills are very good! 

I totally get your point of you and the point of you of everyone I have argued against but I still believe that success only comes from lots of work:panda7: 

On the one hand, those players who aren't able to play several hours a day should also have the chance to gain good drops etc. However, on the other hand, I feel like it would be pretty unfair to those who worked really hard to get where they are now... 

It's a hard topic to discuss, finding a solution that everyone is happy with is nearly impossible :D 

Though I believe that the devs are trying their best to make the game comfortable to play for everyone!

want a lot of gold in just easy steps?

ask em to add gold bars or all kinds of bars that will be available through mcoin shop.

viola! no need farming if you are lazy farming. hahaha

peace yow!:christmasgrinch:

Anyone who struggle with dg etc post me your nickname back to times I've spent a lot of money for my account and have really op character just post your nickname on forum (emerald) and we will go dg ofc I'll give your whole lot, I don't play this game anymore so will enjoy to help you improve childs

On 12/23/2018 at 2:35 AM, Aкasha said:

:penalty:  Hey noob! Watch out your vocabulary!!

hohoho.. just kidding ..note that tasteless words won't make you look cool here. A smart move is reading our Community Rules, and if you know who you're addressing to and wants to use such words, please tag this friend, avoiding discomfort to the players with a different opinion from yours. Welcome and Merry Christmas! 😊

im quite certain hes being sarcastic.