[2018.12.21] Important changes in Holiday Dungeons.

Reivenorik

news_profilactic_works_660х360.png

Friends!

All night our game designers studied statistics and conducted research of the Snow Boundary. The results of their fruitful work were the following changes in the festive Dungeons:

- reduced attack speed of monsters and bosses in all Dungeons
- reduced chance using skills by monsters and bosses in all Dungeons
- reduced the health of monsters "Ice Valkyrie" and "Room Tur" in all Dungeons
- reduced the health of monsters-defenders in the Dungeons "Playroom of Wild Hrumpel" (24 levels) and "Playroom of Enraged Hrumpel" (28)

Now the battle with the Grinch's furry pet and his guards will become easier, and the heroes can get their valuable rewards without difficulty!

Go for the drop!

37 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

news_profilactic_works_660х360.png

Friends!

All night our game designers studied statistics and conducted research of the Snow Boundary. The results of their fruitful work were the following changes in the festive Dungeons:

- reduced attack speed of monsters and bosses in all Dungeons
- reduced chance using skills by monsters and bosses in all Dungeons
- reduced the health of monsters "Ice Valkyrie" and "Room Tur" in all Dungeons
- reduced the health of monsters-defenders in the Dungeons "Playroom of Wild Hrumpel" (24 levels) and "Playroom of Enraged Hrumpel" (28)

Now the battle with the Grinch's furry pet and his guards will become easier, and the heroes can get their valuable rewards without difficulty!

Go for the drop!

already these changes implemented ? or waiting restart servers?:happy:

13 минут назад, lallouss сказал:

already these changes implemented ? or waiting restart servers?:happy:

Changes have already been made, there will be no restart!)

I'm afraid that future content like next Ayvondil section will have the same problem. Hard and challenging at the beginning, and then becomes too easy after people start complaining.

To solve this problem I wish dungeons had different difficulties that offer different drop chances so that people who want a challenge can have it for a little more drop chance, and weaker/lazier people can have their easy boring version of the dungeon.

4 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I'm afraid that future content like next Ayvondil section will have the same problem. Hard and challenging at the beginning, and then becomes too easy after people start complaining.

To solve this problem I wish dungeons had different difficulties that offer different drop chances so that people who want a challenge can have it for a little more drop chance, and weaker/lazier people can have their easy boring version of the dungeon.

agree

7 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Would've changed the way to say it, but I don't diskike the idea

8 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

Problem is people then will start to complane that easyer lvls have low drop chance and will demand high lvls to be nerfed.

12 минут назад, Gladiator сказал:

Separating players into categories in this regard is a very bad idea. After that, we will be even more often accused of what we do all only for pay-players.

Add to this the fact that the work on preparing content, identifying and correcting errors will be 2 times more!

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

Separating players into categories in this regard is a very bad idea. After that, we will be even more often accused of what we do all only for pay-players.

Add to this the fact that the work on preparing content, identifying and correcting errors will be 2 times more!

The things is that not only players who buy mcoins are good enough to complete difficult dungeons... Gladiator and quite a few other people reached +9/+10 just by working their butts off. I met Glad when I was a noob +6 Pala 4 years ago, now he is +10 and hasn't spent a coin on Miracle Coins.

Speaking from my point of view as player now, not as mod :D

If you put in enough work and effort everyone is able to do well. Unfortunately, a lot of people think that things will come easy if they just keep on complaining. Therefore, I definitely support Gladiator's idea. 

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

Easy to said, but when you are like me with a stuff amp +5 to +7, no one accept to do dg 28 with me and all +10 players remain between them. 

3 hours ago, Morgana said:

The things is that not only players who buy mcoins are good enough to complete difficult dungeons... Gladiator and quite a few other people reached +9/+10 just by working their butts off. I met Glad when I was a noob +6 Pala 4 years ago, now he is +10 and hasn't spent a coin on Miracle Coins.

Speaking from my point of view as player now, not as mod 😄

If you put in enough work and effort everyone is able to do well. Unfortunately, a lot of people think that things will come easy if they just keep on complaining. Therefore, I definitely support Gladiator's idea. 

I'm not agree with Glad, sorry. 

I'm not a mcoin user and I don't have an over-powered hero. 

Words like lazy in this context is unfair because people like to play a game and they don't consider it a job like many of them do (I still don't know how people stay in front of a game for 2 hours consecutively).

Replying my opinion with "If this game is too much for you..." is an old phrase that makes angry not only me :cereal_man:

Edited by Liidert

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I think what he means is instead of adding "difficulty" in terms of extra damage and higher hp, make it more skill based and tactical so that people actually have to try to clear it.

15 hours ago, Morgana said:

Speaking from my point of view as player now, not as mod 😄

Not everyone got Gladiator's time/talent/guild (friends and buffs)

Sry but nowadays it takes very long to get suitable ways to make money...

-Craft? need 2 years to lvl a profession to max. maybe 1 if u put a lot of money in it. So for newbie basically two years...

-Farm? slow unless u can farm bosses with most valuable rewards, like horror's lvl 28 boss, which was farmed 24/7 by +10 bds who stole agro from anyone trying to get a kill.

Currently u can reach +6/7 in a few months i u keep doing all quests t3-t4 everyday. To gather enough money for +10 you would need years this way. And game keeps evolving. So? One needs to get valuable drops in dgs. If +6/7 players can't complete the dgs where the real stuff is then...

-Resell? Yes this works of course.... if u want to spend time trying to sell stuff rather than actually play. And if u like having ppl insult you.

Add to this one can get rekt by badluck (horror dg i spent 400-500k on seekers got 170k from dgs...).        (btw I would like to point out that the *5 drop rates for lvl-2 items is very annoying. at horror in dg 12 got 4-5 times more lvl 10 weaps than 12. same thing for 18/20 and 26/28... out of about 50 weaps i don't think this is a coincidence)

Ever wondered why ppl stay lvl 20? Well at lvl 20 one alrdy can have fun with expert skills, can farm bg, have time to amp ur char. Ppl who can't spend their lives in ws prefer to stay lvl 20 than staying noob forever at lvl 28. And too hard dgs won't help.

1 hour ago, Pecleb said:

Resell? Yes this works of course.... if u want to spend time trying to sell stuff rather than actually play. And if u like having ppl insult you.

I did it too back in old days. I see nothing wrong with that. The easiest way to do it is reselling consumable items like Tele scrolls and Potions through the market. 

Nobody will know it is you selling those items xd. And if they insult, just block them. 

1 hour ago, Pecleb said:

Not everyone got Gladiator's time/talent/guild (friends and buffs)

Sry but nowadays it takes very long to get suitable ways to make money...

-Craft? need 2 years to lvl a profession to max. maybe 1 if u put a lot of money in it. So for newbie basically two years...

-Farm? slow unless u can farm bosses with most valuable rewards, like horror's lvl 28 boss, which was farmed 24/7 by +10 bds who stole agro from anyone trying to get a kill.

Currently u can reach +6/7 in a few months i u keep doing all quests t3-t4 everyday. To gather enough money for +10 you would need years this way. And game keeps evolving. So? One needs to get valuable drops in dgs. If +6/7 players can't complete the dgs where the real stuff is then...

-Resell? Yes this works of course.... if u want to spend time trying to sell stuff rather than actually play. And if u like having ppl insult you.

Add to this one can get rekt by badluck (horror dg i spent 400-500k on seekers got 170k from dgs...).        (btw I would like to point out that the *5 drop rates for lvl-2 items is very annoying. at horror in dg 12 got 4-5 times more lvl 10 weaps than 12. same thing for 18/20 and 26/28... out of about 50 weaps i don't think this is a coincidence)

Ever wondered why ppl stay lvl 20? Well at lvl 20 one alrdy can have fun with expert skills, can farm bg, have time to amp ur char. Ppl who can't spend their lives in ws prefer to stay lvl 20 than staying noob forever at lvl 28. And too hard dgs won't help.

Well who is agree with some weaker who thinks himself strongest one , doesn’t matter ... you are right as bosses are always being farmed by some stupid +10 ppl who don’t even inv other players nor let them kill once (I can mention names but I prefer not to mention) and dgs if hard yeh ppl gonna see dmg n kick out of party if less , then there won’t be any way left to enjoy the game n make a character better ...

The idea of that player was really really bad and wasn’t a good solution ...

Anyway, devs make the game balanced for every players , players are thankful to them for fixing the most of the problems... 

How about removing low level craft items from event dgs, i.e blue and green catalysts, essences and substances at this point I’d rather get air than see them, you’ve already saturated the drops with 2 sets of levels of items anyways or add stam pots, hairstyles, minions or something less frustrating for such a long dg.

Thanks for the changes Reivenorik, I honestly do not think equal to those who say they want a challenge hard, not all servers cost 9k set sing to amplify + 10 only with gold, I like to have fun not stress making me the smart in full Vacation, anyway if the Dungeon are easy the drop do not fall all the time at least on my server, good luck to all. 

19 minutes ago, crnoss said:

Hold on noobs 

:penalty:  Hey noob! Watch out your vocabulary!!

hohoho.. just kidding ..note that tasteless words won't make you look cool here. A smart move is reading our Community Rules, and if you know who you're addressing to and wants to use such words, please tag this friend, avoiding discomfort to the players with a different opinion from yours. Welcome and Merry Christmas! 😊

Hey @Reivenorik

1 - In the room, Up left side the portal takes a long time to appear, even if we kill fast to the mobs. 

2 - The stum of the mobs still exaggerated making the healers and stick hard we can not cure the tanker. 

3 - Sometimes they appear more mobs and few others, use that skill of DK that attracts random and kills healer or dmg very fast

Screenshot_20181222-111605_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-111830_Warspear Online.jpg

Screenshot_20181222-110059_Warspear Online.jpg

15 hours ago, Aкasha said:

hohoho.. just kidding ..note that tasteless words won't make you look cool here. A smart move is reading our Community Rules, and if you know who you're addressing to and wants to use such words, please tag this friend, avoiding discomfort to the players with a different opinion from yours. Welcome and Merry Christmas! 😊

Is there any dislike button to use? :roar:

@Pecleb So you think that people who put more time and work into something than others shouldn't be able to gain better rewards? Then what's the point of working hard to improve your character when you could get the same good stuff at +7.

By the way, Glad's guild hasn't always been lv12 with all kinds of guild buffs. He already spammed like crazy when it was lv6 without great benefits. Also, his guildmates weren't always +10 as well. They were a little group of low/middle amped people who got together to work hard to improve the guild + themselves. It took them 2-4 years (depending on the person) of damn hard work to achieve their target.

If someone doesn't want to spend so many years on a game just to be able to do dungeons flawlessly it's fine with me. But then don't start complaining that only high amps can do certain stuff because some of those people worked their butts off 

:panda6:

@peclep i support pecleb.in this gane what i see. i can only earn Gold only from t3 and t4 quests and spam dg if i have enough gold for buy seeker stam.No one can say im not work harder.İ cant get arena rewards because all ranks owned.My guild not have guild castle.İ can not farm bosses with party because someone do solo farm at boss.And now  people are not inv me dg because its hard.Can someone tell me if u not give me chance to work harder how can i work harder.

21 hours ago, Aкasha said:

İm sorry i try to do joke.İ will read

2 minutes ago, crnoss said:

@peclep i support pecleb.in this gane what i see. i can only earn Gold only from t3 and t4 quests and spam dg if i have enough gold for buy seeker stam.No one can say im not work harder.İ cant get arena rewards because all ranks owned.My guild not have guild castle.İ can not farm bosses with party because someone do solo farm at boss.And now  people are not inv me dg because its hard.Can someone tell me if u not give me chance to work harder how can i work harder.

In our guild we handled it the way that the guild provides free staminas and gp pots and in return you would share 50% of the drops you got from those spams.

A few years ago, before Ayvondil, there were technically no dungeons you could spam and we also earned our money by doing quests or farming items that other people needed to complete quests. When the first town of Ayvondil was released people would spam RG dungeon and please mind that the max. level was lv20 back then. There was no craft gear, no lifesteal accessories, no expert skills, no guildbuffs except hp and mana buff, no guild castles, no relics, no CC from tournaments, no CC gear in general except those lv16 gears at Nadir. Did I miss something? Oh yea, completing the quest 'Six Shadows' was a must to be able to continue with the storyline. Finishing CL quests was also pain because Ashcoast was the only map that existed, so people would come hunt you down once you have crossed Nadir. Six Shadows and CL could take months to be finished. Today you can do it in 3h.

You said that nowadays the dungeons are hard but considering how many things we didn't have back then, even dungeons like RG and TT were hard to complete and people died during spams. It's just the same now. 

Regarding arena rewards: When I first started playing Warspear one arena season lasted half a year. It was very very VERY special if you had only one single arena reward. 

@Morgana 

Good for them, I don't know neither @Gladiator nor his guild but over-powered people hunts bosses without permit to questers to do their own quests and because of long time respawn we have to wait so long for a single quest. 

Work hard to grow up an hero standing 27/24h and 9/7 days in front a game screen for 4 years it's not my own business but we are tired when everytime we beg the farmer to let the questers kill the boss... 

We want earn gold too and we aren't lazy, we have a real life too and in this way we can't complete all quests because of little time to dedicate to the game. 

I'd like that developers decrease the respawn time to five minutes of all baits and bosses (Ayvo and Pelion) to let questers to do their own quests in peace. 

Thank you 😄

Ps: I'm not the leader of "Noob and Weak" but when I play the game everyday I read a lot of messages so this is the time to report here. 

@Liidert not all farmers are mean and hardly anyone of us goes farming. If questors come we always let them kill first so they would get their quests done. Of course, there are exceptions everywhere when it comes to greedy people. We also had to deal with such people. On this one I definitely agree with, those farmers are very annoying.

Just because some people play a lot it doesn't mean they don't have a real life. When x2 tournaments are up we spam non-stop because it gives the most benefit when it comes to gp and drops but during normal weeks we only achieve the required gp which is 10k at the most. The rest of the time we split between real life duties and free time for playing. That's called time management.