[2018.12.20] Update Warspear Online 7.9: Tricks and giggles. Release

Reivenorik

33 minutes ago, lallouss said:

u understood wrong bro, this is tutorial of how to dungeon easily, this is aimed at anyone in bad way just exciting thumbnail :happy:

i have full respect to all players :youre_the_man1:thats why i made this video to show if 2 players +10 can do it than 5 any players can do it

check the video it has tips and tricks u missed in dungeon of how u should work as a team and easily surpass obstacles :pin3: 

The fact is that you have alot of resistance that can avoid cc and life steal is so good on pala +10, and everyboby do not have these stuff. And I watch the video, except the tips with the tiger I learn nothing more who can help me to clear dg ( I already try with all these tips and using 2 stam )

9 minutes ago, Frnico said:

The fact is that you have alot of resistance that can avoid cc and life steal is so good on pala +10, and everyboby do not have these stuff. And I watch the video, except the tips with the tiger I learn nothing more who can help me to clear dg ( I already try with all these tips and using 2 stam )

About 1stam, yes sorry u need some mages in party for that of heavy damagers + 1 warden

This tutorial to help save few mins and for those who doesnt know how to pass spawn area, they need to stay in corner and not mid gdluck:christmaskiss:

6 minutes ago, lallouss said:

About 1stam, yes sorry u need some mages in party for that of heavy damagers + 1 warden

This tutorial to help save few mins and for those who doesnt know how to pass spawn area, they need to stay in corner and not mid gdluck:christmaskiss:

Yes i undertand that ice ring and amulet are really good items so thats why they make dg harder then haloween, so i think they should put an easier difficulty but where you cant drop those accesories

1 hour ago, crnoss said:

İf die fast how do Rush and do Good job or whatever.Ok ok u guys right we cry here.this is no place say what u think i guess.

Aww so you are one of those guys who always take every single bit of criticism personal:suspicious1:

I was saying exactly the opposite. Do NOT rush and try doing it slowly so you won't die.

Of course you can always say your opinion here on the forum but that doesn't mean that others aren't allowed to have a different one :)

The snow event hasn't lasted for too long yet. Take 2-3 days to try figuring out how the dungeon mechanics work. Not everything can be done by bold add killing. Few things also need tactics:advise: 

Teamwork plays a great role here ^^

Try to get best available party combination

My pt was warden, ranger, priest, and 2x bd, we did well with 4mins time left 🙂

For elf side, warden is a great tanker here, ranger and mage do great dmg as ranger plays in speed, and mage in aoe, priest as healer + dmger and as the one to remove stuns using redemption

Edited by Krystal

2 hours ago, Krystal said:

Teamwork plays a great role here ^^

Try to get best available party combination

My pt was warden, ranger, priest, and 2x bd, we did well with 4mins time left 🙂

For elf side, warden is a great tanker here, ranger and mage do great dmg as ranger plays in speed, and mage in aoe, priest as healer + dmger and as the one to remove stuns using redemption

bq7.gif+10 talking ay ay bq58.gif

9 hours ago, lallouss said:

People keep saying dungeon is too hard, too complicated, ads stuns too much, boss is too hard, there is an area where many spawns happen and many stuns

But did they try and figure out how it can be done easier? i dont think so

Complaining before they tried? no problem guyz and girlz

thats why THEMERCS is here to show you an easy way how to do dungeon

if 2 high amped players can do it, than 1 full party of any player can do it

Here is some tips u missed in Halloween lvl28 dungeon enjoy @}-

At first stage u can faster and easier do this just use agro at ice valkyre and lure her down and kill her

Edited by Paritus

2 hours ago, Paritus said:

At first stage u can faster and easier do this just use agro at ice valkyre and lure her down and kill her

Ur right that saves few seconds also gg wp:piggy:

On 12/21/2018 at 2:37 AM, lallouss said:

bq7.gif+10 talking ay ay bq58.gif

I solo it with my bd, almost did it in 1 stam. Was short of 5 seconds at boss and it became 2 stam. No hp pots.

There's one thing I can't get about all those complains, it's to difficult or whatever. Yes I must admit I was struggling with dg untill spent 150£ from my debt card and amplyied my eq +6 but it has not been enough so I spent another 150£ and amplyied everything +9. You see I made it easy in two steps. This is my personal tutorial. 

Screenshot_2018-12-22-16-23-59-608_com.android.chrome.png

Edited by karolexiu

5 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

Why Blade Dancer always all have relics, barb always without relic :facepalm:

Why barb, charmer and dk get 2 yard increase relic to their stuns. No one on sentinel side can use it on stuns..

Anyone who struggle with dg etc post me your nickname back to times I've spent a lot of money for my account and have really op character just post your nickname on forum (emerald) and we will go dg ofc I'll give your whole lot, I don't play this game anymore so will enjoy to help u improve. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there...I hope you'll read this and think about it...

I understood that the halloween dgs from last year were easy and as you included new and worthy rewards to the Christmas event you wanted to make dgs to challenge the players a little bit more and estimulate some amps and the adherence of the items with *resistance* so you did what you did...

But understand the dg it's not just difficult but it's demotivating because at least for me I go to the tower thinking "nhe...lets do it maybe I will drop but if don't at least I'll get some gp for the guild or something useful" but now it's "will this pt be enough? Will I het to the end? Ah forget it I'll try it later"

My opinion: I liked the thought of giving the mobs some skills but think with me, ALL OF THEM? HEAL? WITH THAT KIND OF CD? WITH PLAYER STATS LIKE PARRY, BLOCK AND RESIST? ALL OF THEM? really!?! You know that that kind of stuff we only have at "mythical" dgs right?

And you tried to nerf the dgs, I got it, thanks, but it wasn't enought the tower its hard by its nature and you did it even for the low lvl dgs, its hard for a 18- tank agro in that tower without an agro newskill, and yoh still label it as "normal" difficulty dgs. Think about it. Thanks for reading this journal. Ah and the map it's unnecessary big.

Edited by necrotp1
Forgot to mention the map size