ITEMS LVL 10 ARENA

Buudbd

4 minutes ago, Visco Ci said:

We are already tired of so much humiliation! Do developers not like sand lvl 10? How much do we have to put up with this contempt for us?

I'm super annoying at the moment! Because I fought for a month to win the # 1, so 10 minutes before finishing the arena, they eliminate the items of level 10, it is an abuse of the developers!

23 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

tell me this is a mistake:stfu::slap: what you do with hands you destroy with your feet!

fulheal.jpg

I spent hours and more hours going to the arena, sacrificing myself to earn a good score, so it's time to buy an item and you take out the items without giving any warning ?? !!!

Edited by Fauv

Hey,

please read new post about Arena season and you will find an answer :advise:

21 час назад, Reivenorik сказал:

We also inform you that all equipment of Greatness and Contenders for heroes 6-10 levels can be purchased in new "Gladiator’s shops" on faction islands.

7 minutes ago, Peony said:

Hey,

please read new post about Arena season and you will find an answer :advise:

What is that store? I can not find it! DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS MIO that hurts that the bad words can not be said here!

10 минут назад, Buudbd сказал:

What is that store? I can not find it! DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS MIO that hurts that the bad words can not be said here!

Look for a store on faction islands

Screenshot_2.png

everyone here knows that most players do not use the forum, I had not entered the forum because it was busy! When I connected and I do not see the objects of level 10 I was sad, I said: (the developers did it again, they destroyed the sand) All my friends were also confused! I would love to have a (CHAT from the forum in the game) added in the near future, so that all players can see the new topics and what would motivate them to visit the forum.