Server Transfer

Localkiler

Could we have server transfer or combine the servers for example EU+US servers? To make the game feel more like a MMO like how it used to be few years ago.

Both servers feel kinda empty if you understand what I mean? There isn't really any competion or people to play with I feel like. 

Is this something you're discuss in the office? You also share same thoughts like I do?

Since character transfering is impossible or atleast very difficult due to all the data i think merging servers is impossible because they have separate data

Not to count that every server has got (now) different owners of current castles. They spent money and time on their development. Who would those castle pass to, if both servers merged? 

Let me give my opinion for US server, and i can say that Sentinel side is so active on all aspects, while Legion side is abit dead, yes, as well as Sentinel side has much more population as for now.

I can't say about transfer, but tournament with mixed guilds of eu and us would be fun! Make it as monthly event perhaps?

I don't think this would be impossible. Let's say the transfer would be like removing the character from 1server and adding or copying to the other.(well.. I mean everything is saved in data base right? Though it might not be as easy as I think. Player should be asked to leave his guild in order to proceed too. Also in case of matching nicknames, player should also be asked to pick a new and unused one (in the other server of course). Name change naturally costs money so I guess transfer will also be a paid service.

Or you could just modify the "character restoration" thing. It would not only allow players to restore recently deleted characters, but also choose a different server during restoration procedure. Well actually I don't really know. That's just my imagination

Nothing is impossible in game development, but they probably have their reasons why they didnt implement it. Personally I wouldnt want server migration. I think I supported it a whiiile back but thinking about it now, nah.

I wouldn't mind bringing my warlock from sea_pearl to aserver with more life around and better character developement conditions.

Edited by Fortuno

On 12/6/2018 at 11:29 PM, Jcbreff said:

Since character transfering is impossible or atleast very difficult due to all the data i think merging servers is impossible because they have separate data

Merging servers isn't a problem here. On test server it's literally data of all servers thrown together. The main problems lies in separating them again

On 12/6/2018 at 6:29 PM, Jcbreff said:

There are games like "TIBIA" where the character has more data and it's super easy to change server, I think that's not an excuse!:tired1:

On 12/6/2018 at 5:29 PM, Localkiler said:

Could we have server transfer or combine the servers for example EU+US servers? To make the game feel more like a MMO like how it used to be few years ago.

Both servers feel kinda empty if you understand what I mean? There isn't really any competion or people to play with I feel like. 

Is this something you're discuss in the office? You also share same thoughts like I do?

friend, I think it would be easier and less complicated "I think" to change the character to the server you want (using mcoins). Wow! They link the two servers. I think it would be very complicated and I do not think all the players agree with that. 

On 12/6/2018 at 11:02 PM, Krystal said:

Let me give my opinion for US server, and i can say that Sentinel side is so active on all aspects, while Legion side is abit dead, yes, as well as Sentinel side has much more population as for now.

I can't say about transfer, but tournament with mixed guilds of eu and us would be fun! Make it as monthly event perhaps?

I think we should all ask ourselves what we are doing or what the developers are doing so that the legion side (not dead and be more active as in the Sentinel)