[2018.12.07] The XXV Arena season is open!

Reivenorik

barbar_arena_1200х630.png

Warriors!

We are pleased to announce the opening of the XXV Arena season! This season, the contender's accessory became available to the brave gladiators again! Сontender's accessory is added to all Arena categories as a reward for second place. 

In addition, all contender's accessories for 6 - 26 levels can be purchased from Gladiators' Jewelers using “Imperials of Greatness”.

We also inform you that all equipment of Greatness and Contenders for heroes 6-10 levels can be purchased in new "Gladiator’s shops" on faction islands.

The winners will receive:

1st place:

- costume "Dragonborn's Great Armor"

accessories "Ring of Greatness" (2x2) / "Cloak of Greatness" (Temple of seals 3x3) / "Symbol of Greatness" (3x3)

- basic skill "Gladiator's Fury"

- "Gold Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency “Imperials of Greatness”

2nd place:

accessories "Contender's Ring" (2x2) / "Contender's Cloak" (Temple of seals 3x3) / "Contender's Symbol" (3x3)

- "Silver Gladiator's Aura" buff

3rd place:

- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff

- currency "Imperials of Greatness"

4-10 places:

- "Bronze Gladiator's Aura" buff

11-50 places:

XXV Arena season will start from 07/12/18 13:00 CEST to 04/01/19 13:00 CEST.

We wish great victories!

Edited by Peony

My voice was heard!  Only 1 issue left. When will Awards Rotate so that amulet of greatness and cloak of greatness and ring of greatness can be in different Bracket? Another issue is the Imperials prices for these contenders are a bit high. We all expected just lower. Especially since they don't give %

Thank you for your time administrators

You need to lear read with understanding. Dont start dramma and read again slowly.
"We also inform you that all equipment of Greatness and Contenders for heroes 6-10 levels can be purchased in new "Gladiator’s shops" on faction islands"

Just now, Buudbd said:

od[.jpg

lub u guis:duckyduck:

32 minutes ago, vla-wot said:

what happened 5x5 ?

I assume they closed it since there is only win-lose fights happening there.

В 07.12.2018 в 16:17, Gladiator сказал:

Nice but you can stop here. No need add more rewards :biggrin:

Well, maybe just a little bit?)

36 минут назад, vla-wot сказал:

what happened 5x5 ?  

We want to make it better, so we need some time

Allow me to write An important off-topic.

As reported in the Russian Community, today, 11.12.2018, some technical adjustments in the forum will take place. Due to these works, people may have problems on accessing the site. 

The original post can be found here: 

Just now, Reivenorik said:

Thanks, Higg, everything is in order, there shouldn't be any problems:true_story1:

Even better! :smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:it was a pleasure! 

8 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

By better you mean cross server? :dirol:

21 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I think they should "try" a full season of sand, join all the servers (ONLY IN ALL SANDS) I think this would activate all the sand!

I think you should try this, I think it's about time!

Edited by Buudbd

On 12/12/2018 at 8:58 AM, Buudbd said:

I think they should "try" a full season of sand, join all the servers (ONLY IN ALL SANDS) I think this would activate all the sand!

:suspicious1:

On 12/11/2018 at 1:35 PM, Gladiator said:

By better you mean cross server? :dirol:

If an idea like this gets out and developers actually make this, it would be a new revival to warspear. I can garentee you EVERYONE even players that Quit, Will come back just for such a huge update like that. 

But, developers are against pvps n such, so I highly doubt (X) something so amazing will exist in near future. Sorry. 

On 12/12/2018 at 8:58 AM, Buudbd said:

I think you should try this, I think it's about time!

I understood potato:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

HELLO!!!!! This is is you dear Vinagre from BR server! I got a question for batman! Why does the contender symbol and cloak gives more damage for barbarians using 2h weapons or 1h weapons then the greatness ones? Wasn't it supposed to be better? Will we have some sort of update for those items? What is the point of it being the reward for top1 since it's worst then the reward for top2!?! 

Ty for the attention 😹

1 hour ago, Godsrange said:

If an idea like this gets out and developers actually make this, it would be a new revival to warspear. I can garentee you EVERYONE even players that Quit, Will come back just for such a huge update like that. 

But, developers are against pvps n such, so I highly doubt (X) something so amazing will exist in near future. Sorry. 

You are right an idea how are you, or ONLY unite all the servers in the arena! This would give the life that has lost the sand and Warspear, I think many players would return to the game!

58 minutes ago, Morgana said:

I understood potato:snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Thanks Mom! :haha:

On 12/14/2018 at 3:59 PM, Gladiator said:

Yeah, a test season for cross server sand would be cool then!

I'm sure it would be the best for the game, and to try a season of the Arena the united servers (Only in the Arena) would be the best, it would give the life that the game has lost little by little!

3 hours ago, Buudbd said:

I'm sure it would be the best for the game, and to try a season of the Arena the united servers (Only in the Arena) would be the best, it would give the life that the game has lost little by little!

You already lag playing just on Emerald...

On 12/13/2018 at 5:19 PM, Vinagre said:

HELLO!!!!! This is is you dear Vinagre from BR server! I got a question for batman! Why does the contender symbol and cloak gives more damage for barbarians using 2h weapons or 1h weapons then the greatness ones? Wasn't it supposed to be better? Will we have some sort of update for those items? What is the point of it being the reward for top1 since it's worst then the reward for top2!?! 

Ty for the attention 😹

This 

On 12/13/2018 at 2:19 PM, Vinagre said:

Ty for the attention 😹

The answer for this is so simple even younger players can figure it out. 

As you can plainly see: the total % for physical damage in 4 accessories is only 26% while for magic players it's 50%. The logic there, Even I don't know. But it up to the administration to show balance, if such exists. 

• Akasha unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2018 at 7:48 PM, Godsrange said:

The answer for this is so simple even younger players can figure it out. 

As you can plainly see: the total % for physical damage in 4 accessories is only 26% while for magic players it's 50%. The logic there, Even I don't know. But it up to the administration to show balance, if such exists. 

This? Any official opinion?