A Suggestion regarding World pve/pvp events

Ahmedxosman

hi everyone . So from the title iwould like to suggest adding new world events to the game to be specific "pvp events not pve" 

Becuase we have already the raid bosses which make us hooked up :snack-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:and ofc someone will say "we hve already war"

but well . War isnt enough cuz :

1. There are too many afkers and this can decide who rlly can win "if elfs hve more afkers then mc will win and vice versa" no matter how much ppl shout in wc some ppl are lazy just sitting there . :angry1:

2.The rewards are also rlly bad and actually this makes the number of afkers increase cuz by logic "why would i participate in war if the 3 star reward is 10% increase in physical/magical power ? :true_story1: " 

3.The last thing is the horror/snow/spring/etc.. events that ppl leave war for them cuz 90% of the players become busy with the dgs other than participating in the event and this is really sad :cry1:

Well thats why war isnt enough for a world pvp event . the game needs an event that makes all players participate thats why its called a "world event" and also it needs good rewards that hook people up (but only for people who actually participate) for example : give for the people who participate in that event chests/gold/cc . if chests then it will contain skins-costumes-maybe even exclusive items but again to the people who actually "PARTICIPATE" if anyone was afk for example by sitting in the event area for 1 min without moving (idle) he will be teleported to any map except the map with event in progress , "if the event is in irselnort he will be teleported to ayvondil" :haha: so he has to pay 270g to come back .

Will thats enough i only said what i had in my mind maybe some things that isaid in this topic were wrong idk but regardless ihope devs could take this problem into consideration cuz its an increasing problem .

P.s My server is EU so i said what is actually happening now 

Idk what is the case in us server or other servers tho :dunno: 

Edited by Ahmedxosman