The Median Night holiday is ending! 50% bonus for Miracle Coins!

Reivenorik

news_goods_660х360.png

Warriors!

3 days left till the end of the Median Night holiday. Hurry up to level up your guild and grab double profit, precious rewards and unique skill books!

And don't forget that all holiday items will disappear from the Miracle Shop as soon as Horror Circus is closed, and all Good Luck tokens will vanish as well.

Also, remember about traditional Friday deal: this weekend receive a 50% bonus with every Miracle Coins purchase (except SMS service)!

ATTENTION! This bonus will only be active for purchases of more than 1000 Miracle coins.

Deal starts: 30/11/2018 15:00 CET

Deal ends: 03/12/2018 10:00 CET

Have a nice weekend and good luck!

AIGRIND team

Edited by Aкasha

22 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Winter event will not be worse! :true_story1:

It will be snowy on Gotham, be careful there! :dunno:

You guys should really change the concept of these events 😞 its the same every year, dungeons are good and fun but you devs can do it better. Wars for locations for example, change it and do it on the new islands where also the snowy event will be held. This way more participants would join the war. And add items to unbind other items like scrolls, instead to buy mc let people trade unbind scrolls or something. Ahhhh so many stuff that can make this game fun again. Dont make everything turn around dungeons and arena... 

I liked the Dg Alot Bosses Dr should be lowered i think. And one for lv 6-10-14 . And tbh Costumes were crazy Bad. Hopefully Christmas is less Bleak! Looking to further my Bull crap storage. P.S ( Also The Area Events and Main boss was real crappy... Miss somethin like Sandro or Favoniy Wulturn Etc.)

4 hours ago, XreaperX said:

You guys should really change the concept of these events 😞 its the same every year, dungeons are good and fun but you devs can do it better. Wars for locations for example, change it and do it on the new islands where also the snowy event will be held. This way more participants would join the war. And add items to unbind other items like scrolls, instead to buy mc let people trade unbind scrolls or something. Ahhhh so many stuff that can make this game fun again. Dont make everything turn around dungeons and arena... 

I agree with FAKE reaper over here. Also, we want to unbind costumes once again. I have so many on heros i dont play anymore and i cant get em again as they dont drop anymore. 

When will the new CC equipments (lvl 20-26) be added to the guild merchants?

I mean two of the four pieces of the previously available sets are purchasable from the shop, shouldn't it be the same for the new ones?

Edited by BennyBT

1 hour ago, BennyBT said:

When will the new CC equipments (lvl 20-26) be added to the guild merchants?

I mean two of the four pieces of the previously available sets are purchasable from the shop, shouldn't it be the same for the new ones?

I think the current cc equipements from guild merchants are just to help newbies, i meant they help much for newcomers in which cc has lower prices at the moment, that's my opinion.

2 hours ago, REAPER said:

I agree with FAKE reaper over here. Also, we want to unbind costumes once again. I have so many on heros i dont play anymore and i cant get em again as they dont drop anymore. 

Damn u still around here, haha stop calling me fake T.T

10 hours ago, REAPER said:

BLESS I HELLA AGREE IT IS MUCH NEEDED RN