Seeker PvP/PvE

Liidert

Hello everybody! :flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

For fun I've made a Seeker and bought the great relic that consumes less mana on the auto attack skill (I don't remember the name). 

I keep it level 10 and I have all equips with % hp, a pair of kris, an horror amulet with hp amd I'll make cloak and rings. 

My seeker shield is 5/5 (+35% of attack if it reach 10 points) and damage skill 3/5. 

My question is: Is it good for both pvp and pve if well amplified (around +7)? 

Some of my friends adviced me that ranger is better because it has stun and Seekers don't. 

Thank you in advance! 

Que bom que você criou esse tópico! Eu tenho a mesma dúvida...

Eu estou desde ontem perguntando de tempos em tempos no global se para jogar PvP/PvE é melhor criar um seeker ou um ranger, mas não recebi boas respostas...

Edited by RayCideN

Penso que teremos que jogar com ambas as classes e tirar nossas próprias conclusões... Talvez ninguém tenha feito essa comparação ainda e por isso não estamos recebemos uma resposta 🤔

Probablemente sì, aunque creo que jugarè con seeker porquè ya he ponido el gran relic por el auto attacco , porquè ya es de nivel 10 y creo què serà divertido 😉

it's great that you like the seeker ..:greedy:

the only bad thing is that the seeker is still easily dominated by other classes

and so far I have not seen anyone use the new skill of increasing CD:sad1:

17 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

it's great that you like the seeker ..:greedy:

the only bad thing is that the seeker is still easily dominated by other classes

and so far I have not seen anyone use the new skill of increasing CD:sad1:

Well, at begin I thought to max out it but I already have three of my good equipped heroes lvl28 and I wouldn't like to spend more gold for another hero. 

However I'll use it only for fun like arena and dungeons.

I'm looking towards to see it good amplified (+7 each equip) and enchanted ready to break the first map even if it'll be hard to. 

This Seeker will be a sort of Liidert's mini version :haha:

yo también tengo un seeker desde hace mas de un año lvl 28 y lo que es seguro es que fácilmente pierde contra otros :imdead:

algún día Quizás, si asi los Gm lo desean y verdaderamente me gustaria :nonono: el seeker sera mejor :kawaii:

19 hours ago, Joelozd said:

yo también tengo un seeker desde hace mas de un año lvl 28 y lo que es seguro es que fácilmente pierde contra otros :imdead:

algún día Quizás, si asi los Gm lo desean y verdaderamente me gustaria :nonono: el seeker sera mejor :kawaii:

Yo lo espero por vosotros tambien 😉

The seeker is pretty rubbish at PVP,but it's very strong in PVE

Most of my friends have given up playing seeker,hopefully GM will strengthen the seeker

18 hours ago, Dahuyu said:

The seeker is pretty rubbish at PVP,but it's very strong in PVE

Most of my friends have given up playing seeker,hopefully GM will strengthen the seeker

Is it the same for a level 10 one too?