Battles for the Territory!

Buudbd

Hello again Friends!

I bring you a very controversial topic!

The battle for territory, many MC players and alfs the elves, complain that always during the battle, many players are in AFK in "T1 Cliff" or caravan.

Well, I bring a solution and I improve the battle for the territory. To motivate players who are always AFK (Do not move) who are active during the battle, they will use a red circle equal to that of the event! WHAT ROLE WILL DO THIS RED CIRCLE:

FIRST: This red circle will be in Camp of the Legion and in Kamp-Riff 10 minutes before the battle begins!

SECOND: When one side wins the first territory, the red circle will move to the second territory (Camp Caravan) and when they capture the next terrotirio, the point will move to the next territory (Scouts Camp and Somarra Tribe Village)

THIRD: When the first territory is captured (Camp of the Legion or Kamp-Riff) "ONLY THE PLAYERS WHO HAVE OR ARE IN THE RED CIRCLE WILL RECEIVE THE BUFF) The same for the next territory (Caravan) only the players who have or in a red circle you will get the second benefit ... Etc!

Because all this: this will help to improve and make the battles for the territory more fun!

Because the red circle 10 minutes before the battle starts, well ... all these years that I've been playing, I saw many new players ask "where does the battle begin or where is the Legion or Riff?" this red circle will help you know where you should be when the battle begins and help you prepare!

Leave your complaints or things that you want to add to this topic to improve the battle for the territory!

Thank you!

punto rojo.JPG

Edited by Buudbd

But sometimes elfs win in under 3 minutes so you wouldnt have time to run between legion,caravan and scouts camp. Especially if you died in legion the moment that the flag is destroyed

This seems too complicated, but as I said in previous suggestions, you can figure out who is afk if a player preforms 0 actions in a certain period of time then he will be deemed afk and receive no rewards. 

7 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

But sometimes elfs win in under 3 minutes so you wouldnt have time to run between legion,caravan and scouts camp. Especially if you died in legion the moment that the flag is destroyed

The elves win in 3 minutes when the mc does not participate! That's why the red circle 10 minutes before, so that both sides prepare for battle is very important!

18 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

This seems too complicated, but as I said in previous suggestions, you can figure out who is afk if a player preforms 0 actions in a certain period of time then he will be deemed afk and receive no rewards. 

I am aware that this topic has its good and bad things, but the main reason for this issue is to help and motivate both parties to participate in battle of territories!

4 минуты назад, Buudbd сказал:

I am aware that this topic has its good and bad things, but the main reason for this issue is to help and motivate both parties to participate in battle of territories!

In the Russian forum, players raised this topic several times.
We need some time to develop a solution taking into account all aspects of the game.

In any case, I will show your topic to the developers.
Thank you for your thoughts!

In addition to this topic already been posted before several times, which means you are reposting old discussions instead of using the old topic. You just copied a topic posted in another section and you're taking the credits

this is so wrong 😥 this also makes more work for all of us to read and answer repeatedly several times the same issues. Please don't! 

Eventhough, you're very helping our forum! Thank you! I hope you stay active and promoting interesting discussions! 😉

9 minutes ago, Aкasha said:

In addition to this topic already been posted before several times, which means you are reposting old discussions instead of using the old topic. You just copied a topic posted in another section and you're taking the credits

this is so wrong 😥 this also makes more work for all of us to read and answer repeatedly several times the same issues. Please don't! 

Eventhough, you're very helping our forum! Thank you! I hope you stay active and promoting interesting discussions! 😉

The credit can be for her! But it seems that in the forum of Brazil did not give importance to the theme of that girl! Well ... I hope the developers do something with the war, it's a pain to always talk about the same thing!

1 hour ago, Reivenorik said:

In any case, I will show your topic to the developers.
Thank you for your thoughts!

Don't forget to show the "Suggestions for war" thread that I made! :head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

The credit is her's - this is unquestionable.

Anyway, above is the right solution in my option - if anyone cares - plus the circle can be added to inform inattentive ones. :love1: 

I always forward what is relevant from Brazilian forum to my boss, asking there would be the proper thing to do. And this shouldn't be a pain, we already replied many times :dunno:Don't forget that we have our search tools before creating new topics, friend :advise:

Edited by Aкasha

I hope that in the near future a "Chat Forum" will be added to the game (I do not know if this idea has been published in the forum before) so that all players are aware of all these interesting topics in the forum.

Good idea in addition it would be good that the afk players do not recive bonus is something complicated but very good the idea seems to me that it would have to be done great buudbd

3 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

One of the suggestions in my thread is about afk players!

good! :happypumpkin:

4 hours ago, Newplayer said:

Good idea in addition it would be good that the afk players do not recive bonus is something complicated but very good the idea seems to me that it would have to be done great buudbd

thank you!:give_rose:

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Psicolove said:

Where are my credits? 😣

Let's talk about credit when the developers place the red dot (AND ALL THE FEATURES OR IMPROVED, MENTIONED ABOVE)

On 12/14/2018 at 2:50 PM, Psicolove said:

Maybe because he got it from my post? 

: teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I do not want less to despise your subject, but your subject is not good, because just placing a red circle will not fix anything! the red circle has to be accompanied by all or better functions of which I mention in my theme!