game is starting to get old...

78zrider

ive been stuck on the same three quest for 3 days now and it seems unless u catch a random high lvl who is killing the boss for the quest for a friend there is no way to get them done. why make the quest this hard if u dont have enough people playing to make it ez to get a group for it...

I agree with you, it's like Impossible to do quests now since 90% of the high lvlers are busy all day long farming, doing dailes, and chatting.

I miss the old days when high lvlers helped low lvlers, and went to first island to help everyone, damn, those were times :nea:

• 3 months later...

I agree with you, it's like Impossible to do quests now since 90% of the high lvlers are busy all day long farming, doing dailes, and chatting.

I miss the old days when high lvlers helped low lvlers, and went to first island to help everyone, damn, those were times :nea:

Don't forget that there will allways be some people who will help you...

Many players still do visit the first isles to help out once in a while. But the trouble is.. there isnt as many as they use to be.

I Would like to shout out and remind players to take a moment once in a while to make a small effort to help those in our low lvl isles.

As for the design in those "hard" first isle quests.. they are designed to make new players work together to make those social bonds.

Maybe devs should make new cc quests that involve killing first isle bosses. Just to get a few more mid and high lvl players a bit more motivated.

yup and the last few bosses are hard as balls on the chosen island and theyre far far away from the docks. its ike devs dont want high levels coming to help.

yup and the last few bosses are hard as balls on the chosen island and theyre far far away from the docks. its ike devs dont want high levels coming to help.

Bla bla bla, Not true. If you want something very much it will came true, no matter what! Just belive. Im sitting on first islands very often and help newbies. I like it. No matter if they are thankful or not.

Just get some friends that are on 2nd island and pm them when you have a boss Im sure 85% of the time they will help you thats how I get all my characters off first isle  ::)

i was referring to those who are completely newbies without any friends in game at all, i've seen them spamming at tc the whole day with players ignoring them until the point im like, oh god poor him, i should help him,  walks all the way to town 1, and helps him with all the quests. :unknw:

ooooooh I came from waaaay north of islenort on the far tippy top island where the pirates are alll the way to the very bottom south of island one and the motherfr logged out when I got there. it was like three am I was so pissed. I will be willing to help out once I get to twenty but till then I am only helping peeps in my general vicinity.

Another thing that pisses me off as a high level is being asked to help and being led to a mini boss with 5 or 6 pother peeps hunting in the area. people the same level who probably need the same boss .

the closer I get to 20 the more I keep getting asked to come kill bosses but before you ask a high level guy you need to seek help from your own damn level.  help each other and ask people around you before you drag me out of my mission.

thats the absolout fastest way off my buddy list is to waste my time . I work a LOT game time is LIMITED. I like to help. but dont expect me to kill 20 mobs for you or tank a boss when the area is crawling with people who are your level and can help. that is taking advantage of someone who is willing to help. I see now why people charge for that crap.

that crap happened last night while I was on break AT WORK trying to squeeze in a daily. "help" he said and sent invite I accepted and followed. MALACHITE SNAKES ARE YOU KIDDING ME 50 FRIGGIN ARCHERS HUNTING THE SAME SHIT ON THE SAME FN MAP NO I'M NOT GOING TO HELP YOU KILL MALACHITE SNAKES YOU LAZY SHIT.

most of those bosses are optionakl

Optional yes, but also much more xp. On chosen island red crown boss quests give over twice as much xp than your average quest.

****For those of you leveling up chosen, i do visit first island on occasion and if you need help and i have enough time i will come assist you*****

except for Lord of Orphan Lake quest, only people that have that quest can help you sorry  :dirol:

Optional yes, but also much more xp. On chosen island red crown boss quests give over twice as much xp than your average quest.

****For those of you leveling up chosen, i do visit first island on occasion and if you need help and i have enough time i will come assist you*****

except for Lord of Orphan Lake quest, only people that have that quest can help you sorry  :dirol:

My prest lv 19 but can help lord orphan lake quest

I chose not done this quest only for helping  ;D

there will always be people to help you.But i must admit this game is getting old. One of my friend is bongxdem ,a great rogue,has quit. NOw blueborn quit too :( :(