Change of sex!

Buudbd

Many players like me want you to put an option to change the sex of the person, using MCoins!

BECAUSE: there are many old games that their characters are men and prefer women's suits or vice versa. But when they wear suits of the opposite sex they do not fit!

Another thing, this 350-medal suit should also have the option of choosing which sex you prefer Man or woman! 

It could also be to change the sex of the costume you want to choose using mcoins!

thank you!

costu.jpg

costume.jpg

Edited by Buudbd

7 hours ago, Buudbd said:

Many players like me want you to put an option to change the sex of the person, using MCoins!

BECAUSE: there are many old games that their characters are men and prefer women's suits or vice versa. But when they wear suits of the opposite sex they do not fit!

Another thing, this 350-medal suit should also have the option of choosing which sex you prefer Man or woman! 

It could also be to change the sex of the costume you want to choose using mcoins! 

thank you!

Good idea, a not very important but interesting function

56 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

Good idea, a not very important but interesting function

The key to success is to pay attention to those small "functions that are not so important." :advise:

1 hour ago, Buudbd said:

The key to success is to pay attention to those small "functions that are not so important." :advise:

It's because the developers are not having free time now, totally busy with Christmas, so I do not believe functions like this that will not improve in the game arrive now. :bye:

7 hours ago, Mrkhalifa said:

It's because the developers are not having free time now, totally busy with Christmas, so I do not believe functions like this that will not improve in the game arrive now. :bye:

This is a function that does not require much time! when they removed the accessories from the arena, I created a theme about the return of the accessories and many players commented that they wanted them to come back. This season the developers returned the accessories! "and they were busy at the event" :bye:

6 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Yes yes yes I'd need this badly :help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

yes friend, it's something necessary!

3 hours ago, Fulheal said:

Good idea, I liked it

let's hope they place this function!

5 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

This is a function that does not require much time! when they removed the accessories from the arena, I created a theme about the return of the accessories and many players commented that they wanted them to come back. This season the developers returned the accessories! "and they were busy at the event" 

Do not lose hopes. Admins and devs daily work hard for the sake of the game. Just be positive 😉

2 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Do not lose hopes. Admins and devs daily work hard for the sake of the game. Just be positive 😉

Thank you very much, I trust them! :happy:

19 hours ago, Nitionke said:

Good idea! 👦👧

thanks you bro :give_rose:

21 hours ago, Vitorpcc said:

Boa sugestão👍

Yes, my friend, let's hope the answers are from the administrators!

On 11/18/2018 at 3:13 AM, Newplayer said:

I agree with buudbd i think qas long at it is with the use of mcoins i do not see why not give the possibility of changing sex atte:Newplayer 

let's hope they put this option to change the character's sex! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1023791698.jpg

On 12/23/2018 at 4:38 PM, Aglaophotis said:

LGBT everywhere these days

Maybe, but there are those who want to change it without apparent reason

Edited by Kaesarz

On 12/24/2018 at 7:32 AM, subhojeet said:

I think no need to change male or female char. Just make available male and female hair cut for all. That's enough for us.

It is also a good idea, what about the costume of 350 achievements?:huh: