ADD FITURE COPY PASTE

joyboy

image.thumb.png.1bd13c895769ea89e13926a7dca7a17c.png

Can you add fiture copy paste ? in game or out game?
because sometime i met rusian player / china / thailand 

so i can translate them to google translate and replying them

fyi : i play in russian server too,and seeing someone can use copy paste 

but please add that fiture for steam version ,

thank you

Hey there!

There used to be copy paste option but developers removed it. I don't know why but if I had to guess I would say to make it it harder for people to spam world chat with the same phrases all over again:tired2:

Perhaps when we come up with some way to combat spam, we will return this feature to the client! :thumbs_up1:
Now I advise you to use the server, whose players speak in a language that you can understand. :like_a_sir1:

15 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Now I advise you to use the server, whose players speak in a language that you can understand. :like_a_sir1:

And if they speak "Spanish", which server should they play? :huh:

I speak Spanish, and it is very difficult for me to talk to some people!  :cryingdoge:

1 minute ago, Buudbd said:

And if they speak "Spanish", which server should they play? :huh:. I speak Spanish, and it is very difficult for me to talk to some people!  :cryingdoge:

You should be able to communicate with Brazilians, our languages have a close origin 

1 hour ago, Buudbd said:

I speak Spanish, and it is very difficult for me to talk to some people!  :cryingdoge:

On the BR-Toumaline server we receive very well the speakers of Spanish, you will be welcome 

4 hours ago, Aкasha said:

You should be able to communicate with Brazilians, our languages have a close origin 

it's a joke? Portuguese is harder to understand than English! I prefer the EU or US service!

1 hour ago, Mrkhalifa said:

On the BR-Toumaline server we receive very well the speakers of Spanish, you will be welcome 

thanks you :give_rose:

2 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

Or perhaps instead of adding back copy paste, the devs can add an ingame translator.

I've seen it in other games and it worked pretty good. 

either of the two but the developers have to do something, the translator or copy and paste is something necessary in the game!

On 11/16/2018 at 7:54 PM, Morgana said:

Hey there!

There used to be copy paste option but developers removed it. I don't know why but if I had to guess I would say to make it it harder for people to spam world chat with the same phrases all over again:tired2:

I know,old time can copy paste,but now we have fiture banned chat,that enough right?

Edited by joyboy
false type

On 11/16/2018 at 8:24 PM, Reivenorik said:

Perhaps when we come up with some way to combat spam, we will return this feature to the client! :thumbs_up1:

oh bro, i just want play all server,i try in RU-Amber, US-Saphire, Sea-pearl ,Br-Tour 
but that sever only in sea server from asia 

but you know? at least indonesian player should play in eng server 

On 11/16/2018 at 8:45 PM, Buudbd said:

how about Indonesia ? where we should play ?  :!

2 минуты назад, joyboy сказал:

how about Indonesia ? where we should play ?  :!

we are not officially released in Indonesia, I don’t know how to help you.
In any case, you have a great opportunity to practice languages, sooner or later, you will understand what people are saying

And I have already said that we are working on it, but now we are not ready to introduce this function.