Guild upgrade cost

Gaddafi

8 hours ago, Mrkhalifa said:

There is a topic in the Portuguese forum where you have details about guild levels. Not very updated only has up to lvl 10. look here

Thank you

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

And if youre heir or leader you can see level up cost by going to my progress on the guild screen and selecting advance level

I am. But still didn't unlock level. 

1 час назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Thank you

I am. But still didn't unlock level. 

Society -> My guild -> Menu -> Progress -> Menu -> Advance level 

6d92cfe821af7401e2cdd5f4fd170964.png

Edited by Reivenorik

13 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

Can anyone please direct me to where I can find the amount of gold, gp and usigns needed to upgrade guilds, thanks.

If you were pointing at higher lvls guilds, you only can ask heirs/leaders of those higher lvl guilds....

Edited by Krystal

16 часов назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Can anyone please direct me to where I can find the amount of gold, gp and usigns needed to upgrade guilds, thanks.

Use google translate. No thanks. Batman pls fix topic and add 11,12 lvl guild

Sorry I wasn't clear about my question. I meant guild passive upgrades and active abilities, need to know how much resources we need so we can prepare for them. I did some research in this forum and other places but couldn't find any info for level 8 and above. So I'll just try my luck asking ingame, thank you.

1 час назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Sorry I wasn't clear about my question. I meant guild passive upgrades and active abilities, need to know how much resources we need so we can prepare for them. I did some research in this forum and other places but couldn't find any info for level 8 and above. So I'll just try my luck asking ingame, thank you.

see the topic of the link

• 2 months later...