[2018.11.14] Results

steam_dk2.png

Dear players!

It's time to announce the results of the "Secrets of Mastery" - 2018 contest.
We were very upset about the number of participants in the contest.
There were only three of them, so we will give each participant 10,000 MC.

List of participants:

*I ask the authors in the steam-comments to write nickname and the name of the game server for the accrual of awards.
P.S. Some guides may not be available for viewing, but we will try to fix it soon.

Perhaps writing guides is not so interesting for you, so we hope that you will be more active in upcoming contests.

See you at the new contests!
AIGRIND team.

Edited by Reivenorik

4 minutes ago, Mrkhalifa said:

I was full of ideas for topics, I was not able to participate in this contest. I look forward to the next one.:bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

the contest in PT is still going, today is the last day to write your guide! Hurry!!:looser-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

I was really excited and started working on my guide but then university happened and couldn't work on it anymore and complete it on time:(

I will still try to complete it some day and put it on forum and steam.

palaguide.png

Internship in my university took a huge ammount of my time. But also, the result of the contest before this one (The story of the character one) made me kinda disappointed. It made me pick the wrong decision when I saw this Contest, decision now I definitely regret :drama-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:. "But now is no time to mourn", said someone, and I am looking forward to see the next contest! 🙂 (Unless it is a drawing-contest... I am horrible in that) 

35 minutes ago, XreaperX said:

The second link doesnt work anymore? How are we supposed to look at the content???

the topic will come to the forum

On 11/14/2018 at 2:30 PM, Reivenorik said:

steam_dk2.png

Dear players!

It's time to announce the results of the "Secrets of Mastery" - 2018 contest.
There were only three of them, so we will give each participant 10,000 MC.

List of participants:

*I ask the authors in the steam-comments to write nickname and the name of the game server for the accrual of awards.
P.S. Some guides may not be available for viewing, but we will try to fix it soon.

Perhaps writing guides is not so interesting for you, so we hope that you will be more active in upcoming contests.

See you at the new contests!
AIGRIND team.

I think you got it figured out all wrong, people love helping each other, weather its writing guides or anything else, as I said before though you need to actually play ws through steam to write a guide about it. I bet if you made the same contest but here in the forums you'll get much more participants. Some people take great interest in writing guides but don't expect them to go out of their way to write one.

6 минут назад, Gaddafi сказал:

I think you got it figured out all wrong, people love helping each other, weather its writing guides or anything else, as I said before though you need to actually play ws through steam to write a guide about it. I bet if you made the same contest but here in the forums you'll get much more participants. Some people take great interest in writing guides but don't expect them to go out of their way to write one.

We have drawn conclusions and will no longer make such mistakes :thumbs_up1:

4 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

Also, you guys said that making guides from topics that already have a guide on forum isn't allowed. There are so many guides on forum that it was hard to think of any relevant or actually useful guide worth making.

19 hours ago, Zurp said:

Also, you guys said that making guides from topics that already have a guide on forum isn't allowed. There are so many guides on forum that it was hard to think of any relevant or actually useful guide worth making.

I wanted a new guide contest to be released, but I never imagined such rules. The requirements of this contest were very confusing in fact, I don't blame our community for the low audience. Now, let's move on and think of better solutions for the upcoming contests. 

My uncle once won bronze in a junior skiing competition because the other two participants were professionals. The trait seems to be genetic.

10 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

My uncle once won bronze in a junior skiing competition because the other two participants were professionals. The trait seems to be genetic.

I knew it ! (no, I didn't) .. but I could have guessed it's you because of the nickname. Nice content 🐟🍜

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, Reivenorik said:

There were only three of them, so we will give each participant

This is so sad :cryingpumpkin: , tomorrow I will start a new one.