Warlock for lab

xp

I wonder will ppl inv warlocks for lab, becoz hve loooow def, low attack,hard to boe the tanker,can not heal only circle trap is good for stop mobs but that is  :sorry:the thing shamans can do same.btw i still like my warlock skill.  :) hehe

• 2 weeks later...

i think warlock would be best helper for lab, because dark circle is better than earthquake, dark circle is very safe which enemy is totally getting stunned with no able to attack and move even with ranged enemy, different with earthquake that it delays the last enemy's attack which after earthquake time over you get attacked.

Warlock is good for killing mobs and reset mobs. He wear cloth armors, with best dark def and have little self heal. Excellent tank on magic bosses.

• 2 months later...

Last week we went to Lab 3/Torturer.  3Warlocks, 1 Shaman and 1Tank. It took not much  time to get there because we easiely run with using circle. Boss was also easy and fast to kill. I LOVE my Warlock

• 2 months later...