Belts in arena shops

kimkaa

Add arena belts to the gladiator shop purchasable with imperials of greatness or then just with regular arena points. At least for levels 6, 10 and 14. We magic users can't currently use arena belts since there are only lv4 and 10 belts to be used but neither one of them have magic stat for some reason. And level 10 equipment aren't really good for level 14s anyway. We've been waiting for years already :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

10 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

Add arena belts to the gladiator shop purchasable with imperials of greatness or then just with regular arena points. At least for levels 6, 10 and 14. We magic users can't currently use arena belts since there are only lv4 and 10 belts to be used but neither one of them have magic stat for some reason. And level 10 equipment aren't really good for level 14s anyway. We've been waiting for years already :kill-myself-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You have craft belts and new year event belts:hmm:

1 hour ago, kimkaa said:

I am also waiting for this, but I believe that this is not possible this year, developers are very busy with future events. Maybe next year.

3 hours ago, kimkaa said:

Yeah but i'm an arena player trying to reach as much resilience as i can and we are missing one arena armor that levels 15-28 have.

The point of low level arenas is being hard to get good items. I think that's why you don't have full sets in arena dealer like you have for lv15+

Being hard and being impossible are different. I don't really understand what would be the point to have incomplete sets and who would profit from it? Literally no one

And I know they are busy with these events but this kind of thing should be quite simple to implement and shouldn't require lots of effort I assume.

Edited by kimkaa
adding of the second part

43 minutes ago, kimkaa said:

Being hard and being impossible are different. I don't really understand what would be the point to have incomplete sets and who would profit from it? Literally no one

And I know they are busy with these events but this kind of thing should be quite simple to implement and shouldn't require lots of effort I assume.

There must be a reason for them to do that. I mean, at low levels there isn't a lot of PvE content. If you had complete PvP set on arena dealer, no one would buy PvE items that are dropped in event dungeons, that would make them useless xD Everyone would use full arena set (just like before the Ferocity update) bcz it has good stats and it is easy to get at lower levels.

Hello friends, well, first you have to thank them for the return of accessories lvl 6-16. I think the developers have to work harder to improve the 6.16 arena, there are many things that can be done to make this low level arena much more fun.

@kimkaa I agree with you, I think you should place a 14 lvl belt!

15 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

There must be a reason for them to do that. I mean, at low levels there isn't a lot of PvE content. If you had complete PvP set on arena dealer, no one would buy PvE items that are dropped in event dungeons, that would make them useless xD Everyone would use full arena set (just like before the Ferocity update) bcz it has good stats and it is easy to get at lower levels.

No one buys them now anyway since there are craft belts. There are lots of useless equipment in the game already

29 минут назад, kimkaa сказал:

There are lots of useless equipment in the game already

No need to call something "useless" just because it is not suitable for you!
I think you will get the required belt, but definitely not in the next updates.
I can not promise anything, but I will ask the developers.

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

No need to call something "useless" just because it is not suitable for you!
I think you will get the required belt, but definitely not in the next updates.
I can not promise anything, but I will ask the developers.

I meant these green and gray equipment no one really uses them since you can get blue equipment very easily too even if you are a new player. 

Thank you for the reply though and letting us know it should be coming.:thumbs_up1:

Edited by kimkaa