[2018.11.12] Double event of the week: "Wally the Puppet" costume and the first holiday Weekly ratings Tournament!

Peony

beantree_1200х630.png

Warriors!

The Horror Circus is in full swing, which means it's time for special holiday events!

It was a very dangerous game. Dwellers of Arinar was invited to the Horror Circus to have fun on the rides, but in fact they fell into a trap. At first, no one paid attention to the cries in the Dungeons, but when treasure seekers began to disappear, it became necessary to gather a party of the most courageous warriors who could find the madman had decided to spoil the holiday...

Only this week:

• iconic costume "Wally the Puppet" has been added in all the holiday Dungeons (the drop rate increases with level of the dungeon)
  • "Wally the Puppet" costume has been added to Souvenir merchant

Event begins: 12.11.2018 13:00 CEST

Event ends: 19.11.2018 12:00 CEST

Furthermore, the first holiday Weekly ratings Tournament with 20 prize-winning places in the categories "Festive dungeons completed" and "Good Luck Tokens" with incredible awards:

1st place: "Wally the Puppet" costume and 100 Caches of the Cursed Necropolis

2nd place: 75 Caches of the Cursed Necropolis

3rd place: 50 Caches of the Cursed Necropolis

4-10 places: 20 Caches of the Cursed Necropolis

11-20 places: 10 Caches of the Cursed Necropolis

Event begins: 12.11.2018 00:00 CEST

Event ends: 19.11.2018 00:00 CEST

Edited by Reivenorik

4 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

You can get this costume in the dungeon of all levels of difficulty!

There is only normal difficulty. Are u mean that lvl 28 can also get costume in lvl 6 dg?

15 минут назад, subhojeet сказал:

There is only normal difficulty. Are u mean that lvl 28 can also get costume in lvl 6 dg?

I meant that even in a level 6 dungeon you can get a costume, but if you meet the requirements for receiving rewards in this dungeon

Characters of almost any level can take part and try their luck!

No offense but sorta a stupid event. 1. This costume use to just be in good luck tokens where it should stay its not rare or even that amazing compared to some "Rare costumes". Two if your doing something like this atleast nake it 2x Gp or 2x Dr? Like wtf. 3. Ratings should be for everything hesvi I'll y disagree with no Life Dg spam winning it

7 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

You can get this costume in the dungeon of all levels of difficulty! :thumbs_up1:

The offer is valid only for one week, there will be no other chance, hurry! :stars-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

The event is certainly coming to an end, so far I have not even seen a big event. Will there be any? It has forecast?

11 часов назад, Mrkhalifa сказал:

The event is certainly coming to an end, so far I have not even seen a big event. Will there be any? It has forecast?

Comes to the end? You're wrong... :smoke:
We still have a lot of time for fun! :true_story1:

Just now, Reivenorik said:

Comes to the end? You're wrong... :smoke:
We still have a lot of time for fun:true_story1:

Sorry, I did not like Halloween.

tenor.gif

Edited by Mrkhalifa

14 hours ago, Turtle said:

No offense but sorta a stupid event. 1. This costume use to just be in good luck tokens where it should stay its not rare or even that amazing compared to some "Rare costumes". Two if your doing something like this atleast nake it 2x Gp or 2x Dr? Like wtf.

3. Ratings should be for everything hesvi I'll y disagree with no Life Dg spam winning it

1. I'm sure there is enough data to prove that this costume is very popular, whether you like it or not. Since the parameter of this costume isn't receiving, you can obtain it from other players too, there will be drops everywhere which justifies not making a double drop event this week - in my opinion.

3. What do you mean by "everything"?

• Reivenorik unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 2:54 AM, Aкasha said:

1. I'm sure there is enough data to prove that this costume is very popular, whether you like it or not. Since the parameter of this costume isn't receiving, you can obtain it from other players too, there will be drops everywhere which justifies not making a double drop event this week - in my opinion.

3. What do you mean by "everything"?

Everything Arena Battles Heroic Dgs Pvp Rating not just Festive. And Nah all the token costumes are worthless i have nearly every costume in the game and those are ones i rarely flaunt they were 100k On us Even though Drop rate was near 0%