Why no exp per kill?

zherot

This immediately turned me off, The game seems to have interesting classes and stuff but no exp per kill really makes everything really boring, the combat seems pontless like that.

On 11/15/2018 at 3:31 AM, ryca said:

so there is no level grinding?

You can level up by doing quests. There is a huuuuge sturyline to explore while playing Warspear and in my opinion it definitely makes up that you can't gain xp by killing monsters!:) Lv28 is the highest at the moment but lv30 will be released next year, probably in spring:advise:

Besides, there are a lot of players who levelled up just by questing and there are a lot of people who really mind:huh: 

• 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, ryca said:

no xp per kill?

nope. uninstalled.

Awww that's a pity. Few people think it's stupid that you can't get any xp by killing adds but there are so many different quests to do that you don't really need xp from mob kills:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

You could give it a try at least:tired2:

18 minutes ago, graybeardx said:

I guess accepting quests and then killing the mobs was too much work for this guy.

Or simply they thought to make a different system of EXP earning.  

He could have at least given it a chance... yea, pity 

5 hours ago, ryca said:

its just not for me. my whole life has been playing games with intense level grinding. its what I'm into.

The ones working hard on leveling their chars will survive in this game, mostly, and the ones who just want easy way do trading accounts, and they don't stay long in this game.

During leveling progress by questing you can find alot of interesting things, just enjoy the progress!

5 hours ago, ryca said:

its just not for me. my whole life has been playing games with intense level grinding. its what I'm into.

its p2w as well, not skill based..

20 hours ago, graybeardx said:

I guess accepting quests and then killing the mobs was too much work for this guy.

i wouldn't call that too much work considering that the mmo i currently play i spend weeks in the same spot grinding the same monsters. im lvl 5,000+ so it takes me over 2billion xp to lvl now.

1 hour ago, ryca said:

i wouldn't call that too much work considering that the mmo i currently play i spend weeks in the same spot grinding the same monsters. im lvl 5,000+ so it takes me over 2billion xp to lvl now.

Sounds fun af doing the same thing over and over again. Definitely a good taste in mmo games:scared_yao1:

1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Sounds fun af doing the same thing over and over again. Definitely a good taste in mmo games:scared_yao1:

wat can i say? its in my blood. i grew up playing final fantasy 1 and on and dragon warrior 1 and on and chrono trigger. all grindfests. its wat im into. this game is wat ur into and that's ok. i must play games that give experience per kill. and that's ok too.

14 hours ago, ryca said:

wat can i say? its in my blood. i grew up playing final fantasy 1 and on and dragon warrior 1 and on and chrono trigger. all grindfests. its wat im into. this game is wat ur into and that's ok. i must play games that give experience per kill. and that's ok too.

This is not a game where experience per kill would work. It is too easy to make bots for this game. But if you like to grind and stuff, you can grind map2 items and use them to complete quests (receiving exp). Thats indirectly Exp per kill:true_story1:

9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

This is not a game where experience per kill would work. It is too easy to make bots for this game. But if you like to grind and stuff, you can grind map2 items and use them to complete quests (receiving exp). Thats indirectly Exp per kill:true_story1:

ah that makes sense now that u explained it

perhaps i should install the app again and give it another chance

Maps were designed for different stages of character development (level), with gradual increase of difficulty, useful drops, unique features and also limitations - which is what makes it challenging and fun. If you add xp/kill you break the game.

This will never be added. Never.