Jump to content

Why no exp per kill?


Recommended Posts

On 11/15/2018 at 3:31 AM, ryca said:

so there is no level grinding?

You can level up by doing quests. There is a huuuuge sturyline to explore while playing Warspear and in my opinion it definitely makes up that you can't gain xp by killing monsters!:) Lv28 is the highest at the moment but lv30 will be released next year, probably in spring:advise:

Besides, there are a lot of players who levelled up just by questing and there are a lot of people who really mind:huh: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
41 minutes ago, ryca said:

no xp per kill?

 

nope. uninstalled.

Awww that's a pity. Few people think it's stupid that you can't get any xp by killing adds but there are so many different quests to do that you don't really need xp from mob kills:magic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

 

You could give it a try at least:tired2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ryca said:

its just not for me. my whole life has been playing games with intense level grinding. its what I'm into.

The ones working hard on leveling their chars will survive in this game, mostly, and the ones who just want easy way do trading accounts, and they don't stay long in this game.

 

During leveling progress by questing you can find alot of interesting things, just enjoy the progress!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, graybeardx said:

I guess accepting quests and then killing the mobs was too much work for this guy.

i wouldn't call that too much work considering that the mmo i currently play i spend weeks in the same spot grinding the same monsters. im lvl 5,000+ so it takes me over 2billion xp to lvl now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryca said:

i wouldn't call that too much work considering that the mmo i currently play i spend weeks in the same spot grinding the same monsters. im lvl 5,000+ so it takes me over 2billion xp to lvl now.

Sounds fun af doing the same thing over and over again. Definitely a good taste in mmo games:scared_yao1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Sounds fun af doing the same thing over and over again. Definitely a good taste in mmo games:scared_yao1:

wat can i say? its in my blood. i grew up playing final fantasy 1 and on and dragon warrior 1 and on and chrono trigger. all grindfests. its wat im into. this game is wat ur into and that's ok. i must play games that give experience per kill. and that's ok too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ryca said:

wat can i say? its in my blood. i grew up playing final fantasy 1 and on and dragon warrior 1 and on and chrono trigger. all grindfests. its wat im into. this game is wat ur into and that's ok. i must play games that give experience per kill. and that's ok too.

This is not a game where experience per kill would work. It is too easy to make bots for this game. But if you like to grind and stuff, you can grind map2 items and use them to complete quests (receiving exp). Thats indirectly Exp per kill:true_story1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

This is not a game where experience per kill would work. It is too easy to make bots for this game. But if you like to grind and stuff, you can grind map2 items and use them to complete quests (receiving exp). Thats indirectly Exp per kill:true_story1:

ah that makes sense now that u explained it

 

perhaps i should install the app again and give it another chance

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...