[2012.08.03] 3.0 bug fixes

Guest kxs

yeah, seriously they should fix the drops, i mean seriously, when i look at marked at the mc/forsaken side most items there are for chosens only, sun items are really useless for dark casters as their skills depends on dark magic, as for the chosen side, a few items there are for dark magic users only, pretty useless for moon casters and sun casters.. -.-''

hope they really fix it ._. :facepalm:

Oh maybe he is noob healer or full moon with less heal. ;D

arena wins depend on how much weapon is amped n what connection type player uses since this game is avail for mobile n pc players.

actual my permanent level 14 character has a +8 staff full moon set and I heal 140 with full moon set. But try getting rushed by 2 barbs before you have a chance to heal or shield yourself and see how its turns out for you since you like calling people noob YOU NOOB  :diablo:

Doesn't anybody get bugged with drops that you can't use ? I have seen mc get more sun related or cross bows & Maces which mc can't use is it the same on elf side ?

Yea, Its expected. Its just like fb getting two handed swords and mc getting bows before update.

actual my permanent level 14 character has a +8 staff full moon set and I heal 140 with full moon set. But try getting rushed by 2 barbs before you have a chance to heal or shield yourself and see how its turns out for you since you like calling people noob YOU NOOB  :diablo:

so true, getting attacked by two barbarians when you're a druid/shaman/mage etc. is a magicians worst nightmare, two crits and a few hits and you're dead

... i come to see this topic and only see people crying, keep with it, you are pro on it already.

about topic: hope now i can enter citys without 10 dcs...

Yea, Its expected. Its just like fb getting two handed swords and mc getting bows before update.

But now mc got to deal with crossbows/bows,1h/2h hammers while elf side only cant use spear/2h sword the axes nd shield drops can now be used by paladin while we still got no use of bows !

maintenance  :wacko:  what time will it work again im boring here in my place  :shout:

EU-Emerald MC

ethanhunt lvl20 rogue

kriminal  lvl15 shaman

sattanic lvl4 necromancer

EU-First born

lucifferr lvl10 ranger arena

dimittri  lvl8 paladin

... i come to see this topic and only see people crying, keep with it, you are pro on it already.

about topic: hope now i can enter citys without 10 dcs...

Whos crying? I sure hope your not talking to me. Maybe you should just stfu next time because you sound dumb. We are just discussing classes so get over yourself  :facepalm:

But now mc got to deal with crossbows/bows,1h/2h hammers while elf side only cant use spear/2h sword the axes nd shield drops can now be used by paladin while we still got no use of bows !

I think it has something to do with barbarians because they can equip nearly anything when others cant.

I think it has something to do with barbarians because they can equip nearly anything when others cant.

doubt it, cause there`s another class added this update that can equip same amount items as barb.

barbs can equip:

shield, two handed axe, one handed axe, one handed sword, two handed sword.

palas can equip:

shield, two handed mace, one handed mace, one handed axe, two handed axe,

missing anything?

elfs cant use spears and two handed swords, thats it.

mc can`t use, two handed maces, crosssbows, bows, one handed maces, maybe in future with skill branches that will change, but for now fb / chosen side has better chance to drop what they want and not waste hours for useless crap,

doubt it, cause there`s another class added this update that can equip same amount items as barb.barbs can equip:shield, two handed axe, one handed axe, one handed sword, two handed sword.palas can equip:shield, two handed mace, one handed mace, one handed axe, two handed iaxe,missing anything?elfs cant use spears and two handed swords, thats it.mc can`t use, two handed maces, crosssbows, bows, one handed maces, maybe in future with skill branches that will change, but for now fb / chosen side has better chance to drop what they want and not waste hours for useless crap,

Yes, I didn't really look at that, I guess rogues will get crossbows and bows soon then, they should.

actual my permanent level 14 character has a  8 staff full moon set and I heal 140 with full moon set. But try getting rushed by 2 barbs before you have a chance to heal or shield yourself and see how its turns out for you since you like calling people noob YOU NOOB  :diablo:

charge always not work,that barb was lucky.

Barbs has 5 yards long total stun, high hp and strong crit while Bd has only 2 yards "immobilize" stun so i think its fair that Bd receive chop effect on hamstring. Bd is the least strong class before 3.0, dont just think of your barbs :)

Doesn't anybody get bugged with drops that you can't use ? I have seen mc get more sun related or cross bows & Maces which mc can't use is it the same on elf side ?

Personally I believe that the merchant at nadir should have a shared market, that way it'll be easier to put up with the mc bows and sun dmg drops , and for the fb when they get.dark or spear drops, just saying.

:mega_shok:

charge always not work,that barb was lucky.

At level 4-5 yes it does maybe you should stop criticizing players and classes and just go back to farming or something not like half the people on here are involved in any war anyway  :facepalm:  The devs do a great job of making the classes balanced and Its not an easy job trying to balance every class. So be thankful that you have devs who care enough to balance the game upon request

Omg.. Before maintenance my Mage was level 10. And now i can see mIne already level 12. ! Haha lol thanks anyway for fixing everythings :D

lol! Barb's charge is great I agree but, Shaman/Druid critical heal is even better guys. Barb's chop skill has more damage added to it but not like its gonna do any good to damage an opponent's overall health, does great against a rogue stealth though :D. Blade dancer is the weakest give me a break, hamstring is powerful. A BD can use hammy twice barb can only stun once (against a tapper :D). But who really gives a Sh*t skills DO NOT matter!!!!!

@nebullexus GM never change quest on Mc side, they wanna keep it harder, so many people moving to elf side and the result is elfs overpopulated because of easier quests.

lol, seriously are u really think that devs loves elfs side and gives them something good? :shok:  if thats true u are stupid...

And can someone told me which skills and how they changed?

lol, seriously are u really thinking that devs loves elfs side and gives them something good? :shok:  if thats true u are stupid...

Fetters of Jusitce (Pally) got a longer duration and Life exhaust (Warlock) is faster.

Thank you AIGRIND!

There's no more bug in gold mine!

I love you people! :yahoo: :yahoo:

I know right I can finally continue on my necromancer  8)

lol, seriously are u really thinking that devs loves elfs side and gives them something good? :shok:  if thats true u are stupid...

Well now that you mention it quests are harder on mc side and lab starting out is harder on mc side. But hey like I said I dont mind keeping the lazy noobs on elf side :drinks: 

When you get to 2nd island on mc side you start off with yellow crown bosses. One of your first quests involve killing 3 yellow crown bosses which if your level 12,13,14 you cant solo. Also your very first red crown boss on mc side involve killing a druid. Which unlike pirate captain possess moon or sun damage (idk which) And not many high levels who help out have good def against that. So yes quests are harder on mc side. Oh and one more thing when your level 13 the winged demoness which is a yellow crown boss has some mobs. You attack her once and your getting mobbed by like 10 snakes which adds some serious damage

Oh wow, bad bug released with this new update.... Whenever I open or close my keyboard on my mytough4g slide the game restarts. It doesn't even prompt me to send an error report. Pleeeeeeeease fix this fast. This is a horrible bug.. :facepalm: