[2012.08.03] 3.0 bug fixes

Guest kxs

Nice...chosen got about 300xp. It was frustrating getting 1-2xp while levelling up on Langasard.

We fix exp and gold incorrect distribution of awards  for chosen. All  chosen  those who complete this quest before update, got gold and exp.

Well now that you mention it quests are harder on mc side and lab starting out is harder on mc side. But hey like I said I dont mind keeping the lazy noobs on elf side :drinks: 

When you get to 2nd island on mc side you start off with yellow crown bosses. One of your first quests involve killing 3 yellow crown bosses which if your level 12,13,14 you cant solo. Also your very first red crown boss on mc side involve killing a druid. Which unlike pirate captain possess moon or sun damage (idk which) And not many high levels who help out have good def against that. So yes quests are harder on mc side. Oh and one more thing when your level 13 the winged demoness which is a yellow crown boss has some mobs. You attack her once and your getting mobbed by like 10 snakes which adds some serious damage

lol lol and one more time lol  :facepalm:  i know what mc side is harder  :facepalm: i am just telling kyumaru what if he thinks what devs gives better thing for elfs just bcoz they like elfs side he is wrong  :facepalm:

Btw 10snakes?  :facepalm: :bad:  4snakes around demoness

thanks for the update,now the game run smoothly on my symbian phone but still love playing on android bcoz have nice background music

lol! Barb's charge is great I agree but, Shaman/Druid critical heal is even better guys. Barb's chop skill has more damage added to it but not like its gonna do any good to damage an opponent's overall health, does great against a rogue stealth though :D. Blade dancer is the weakest give me a break, hamstring is powerful. A BD can use hammy twice barb can only stun once (against a tapper :D). But who really gives a Sh*t skills DO NOT matter!!!!!

BD is the weakest before 3.0 update, before we got additional hp and 20 dmg :facepalm: only who doesnt agree are the rich amplified BDs and those who dont play BD. You can still attack even if BD use hams on you, barb charge is the real stun, gimme a break :)

Another reason why they put chop dmg on hams is because BD has no charge skill to chase SKILLED RUNNERS, if you know what i mean.

You can still attack even if BD use hams on you, barb charge is the real stun, gimme a break :)

Hamst works longer, cooldown is faster  and fail chanse is less than charge

Hamst works longer, cooldown is faster  and fail chanse is less than charge

Hamstring duration is decreased.

(ATTACK N ATTACK SPEED)BD = ROGUE, (HP N DEFEND)BD = BARB. barb with two handed weapon have almost the same hp with bd but they got lower attack speed.

And now charge skill are extremely high possibility to fail. so this is what devs mean about fix "skill improvement"??

I thought they fixed the prob with experience points and gold for Chosen faction? My paladin didnt get any.

amplify percentation :

-sucsess  =  33 % :diablo:

-Lost        =  37 % :diablo:

-Down lvl  =  18 % :diablo:

-Broken    =  12 % :diablo:

:yahoo: :crazy: hard to make sword level up :shok: and sign too expen :mega_shok:

:aggressive: there r still somany higher level noobs... running between two areas and only dare to face low level players... the skills are enough for rougue.... :nea:

its GM "Smart" n want much money from WarSpear :bomb:

i think admin can make anime outfit :good:

cuz i think many ppl want buy outfit like anime :good:

1 - i'm not getting into the game since the update....it impossible TO PLAY THE GAME.... the post  appears "data caching" and so that loads the app completely closes 2- my phone and  symbian s60v3 os 9.2 nokia e63-3  3-to help: the error is here....(this and what is written in the file "warspear_systmlog")

Opening pack file  :c:

ödataöwarspearö warspear.pakk.1 ERROR: pol alloc failed. no more memory. failed toalloc 200004 more bytes. ERROR: decompress failed ERROR: PackDir ReadDeleted:: can not load fle. int surrender

• Developer

I play on Android phone

and when im playing my game crash! :diablo:

plx fix it!! :blush:

Could you specify, please, which device are you using, what version of the game? Did you crash only on some places or generally?

Could you specify, please, which device are you using, what version of the game? Did you crash only on some places or generally?

Ok, im just playing and wherever i am, my game jut crashed

This ussualy happens when i use a skill or someone atk me

I play on Huawei U8180 Android 2.2

Thanks.

:rofl:

why i always out from application when resspawn or login in riff ?? :aggressive:

application ver. 3.0.2 on s60v3 :mega_shok:

There is no BG amulet for mage and warlock at NPC Lenar, that makes unfair to other class. Ranger is DPS class with mid def + around 2.5K HP while mage or warlock with no def + low HP. Why ranger is still OP?

There is no BG amulet for mage and warlock at NPC Lenar, that makes unfair to other class. Ranger is DPS class with mid def + around 2.5K HP while mage or warlock with no def + low HP. Why ranger is still OP?

wait till next patch looking for better item for New Char especially Necro, just enjoy being raped by fully enchant and fully amply rich player... LOL

#LongLiveNecro#

When indonesia SMS payment for buy m.coins will back again?

We cant buy m.coins from last several months,Hope you guys not forget us. :cray:

And ther is any chance adding back sms payment for buy m.coins in singapore? since more then a year its blocked. :bad:

When indonesia SMS payment for buy m.coins will back again? We cant buy m.coins from last several months,Hope you guys not forget us.And ther is any chance adding back sms payment for buy m.coins in singapore? since more then a year its blocked.

yes, when is sms payment for indonesia can use again ?? :cray: :aggressive:

When indonesia SMS payment for buy m.coins will back again?

We cant buy m.coins from last several months,Hope you guys not forget us. :cray:

And ther is any chance adding back sms payment for buy m.coins in singapore? since more then a year its blocked. :bad:

My frnd so frustation coz cant buy coin by sms (indonesia).now he left game :cray:

:cray: :cray: :bad:

My frnd so frustation coz cant buy coin by sms (indonesia).now he left game :cray:

:cray: :cray: :bad:

No wonder why some gud veterans quited cos this is the one reason.