[2012.08.03] 3.0 bug fixes

Guest kxs

Guest kxs

Dear players!

Today we are releasing new version of the game in which we have fixed bugs found in the first days after launch of "Warspear Online: Crossroads of Destiny" 3.0.

Depending on the version installed you may need to either automatically download a small file with a fix, or reinstall your game client.

If you will face any problem with fixed file download, we recommend you to fully install new version.

The latest version of the game may be downloaded from the download page.

In AppStore and Nokia OviStore the new version will be available after approval process completed (but you will still be able to play with the old client).

The list of bug fixes:

- Various quests fixed

- Optimized traffic usage

- Some skills improvements

- Fixed empty daily gifts

- We have fixed calculation of experience and gold amount for the Chosen faction (these parameters were also fixed for existing characters)

- Improved graphics on the Godgorrath Island (Mountain Clans)

- Fixed data caching error

- Improved game stability

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Опубликованное фото

Ah I might finally have an incentive to play an MC character. Godgorroth was a nightmare to do quests in, no offence to any diehard MC.

Quests havent changed its just the graphics getting better its still the same quests... So just stay on your punk little elf side  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :mega_shok:

@nebullexus GM never change quest on Mc side, they wanna keep it harder, so many people moving to elf side and the result is elfs overpopulated because of easier quests.

@nebullexus GM never change quest on Mc side, they wanna keep it harder, so many people moving to elf side and the result is elfs overpopulated because of easier quests.

I actually like the overpopulation it keeps the noobs off of mc side and shows how noob they are when they get raped in war  :diablo:

they changed this skill

"increased skill of the mill "breath of darkness" (about the rest do not know)."

it`s a warlock or dk skill, forgot.

- Some skills improvements

I hope for barbs / rogues skills improvments. Cos this 2 classes have nothing new in tis update comparing to firstborn classes.

Well this certainly explains why EU-Emerald was down. Still don't explain why I didn't get a response from dev for support thoigh... =_='

I hope for barbs / rogues skills improvments. Cos this 2 classes have nothing new in tis update comparing to firstborn classes.

Whats new? Barbarian has more hp. Rogue hits more after stealth, more then before.

@legionn, all class got more HP not only barbar

Yea, I just wanted to mention that barbarians got something new.

Whats new? Barbarian has more hp. Rogue hits more after stealth, more then before.

Im talking about skills.

Yea, I just wanted to mention that barbarians got something new.

Really?

Hmm, maybe because they didn't need...

They didnt barbs were always sorta good. That rush skill is super good at high level. Have you ever faced 2 good barbs in arena who knew what they were doing? Its a nightmare especially for a healer  :facepalm:

They didnt barbs were always sorta good. That rush skill is super good at high level. Have you ever faced 2 good barbs in arena who knew what they were doing? Its a nightmare especially for a healer

Thats what I exactly wanted to mention, they were allready good.

Thats what I exactly wanted to mention, they were allready good.

I think they just dont see it from elf point of view if they did they would  definitely change their minds about the skill set  :drinks:  I was an elf and I saw how powerful rush skill is at a high level you can steal at least 4 hits using that skill

I think barbs shouldnt level their chop because in my opinion its only a good chasing skill

this game is too lagy i m soo angry with fristruction with distraction

suport section not replying on my complaints my only my charactors getting hacked and scamed,i reported but still no reply.

They didnt barbs were always sorta good. That rush skill is super good at high level. Have you ever faced 2 good barbs in arena who knew what they were doing? Its a nightmare especially for a healer  :facepalm:

Oh maybe he is noob healer or full moon with less heal. ;D

arena wins depend on how much weapon is amped n what connection type player uses since this game is avail for mobile n pc players.