guide for new joined players

subhojeet

Every new joined players, first of all Hi to all.

When you first install game and start play you always get a 8 digit account number only. With 8 digit number you can't log that account again

after reinstall game or change account. 

So what you have to do is must if you want stay safe?

After start this game go to menu > wp_ss_20181107_0002.png > add a mail account or facebook account with this game account. After this you can always log with mail account and password and 

with facebook account.

wp_ss_20181107_0003.png

If you want remove or change your mail account from game account:

It is not that much easy, for that you have contact support and give prove to them that account is yours. Support team will Just ask some question about your account thats it.

If you want remove your facebook account from game account:

It is much easy steps, First log via facebook account, after log game follow this steps menu > wp_ss_20181107_0002.png > hhh.png, then on facebook app page you have to just remove the game from facebook application. and done.

One thing remember one of these mail or facebook must to add with your game account for login that account.

I faced this problem 3 years ago. I didn't had added any of mail or facebook. After giving all info to support, they added game account with my gmail. and i was able to play that account.

26 minutes ago, subhojeet said:

I faced this problem 3 years ago. I didn't had added any of mail or facebook. After giving all info to support, they added game account with my gmail. and i was able to play that account.

I am not sure they can change the email anyway, once it is linked permanently to an account. I tried myself, the answer was that they were not able to change an account ID if the Email Address is linked

• 2 months later...