Castle Market

Gaddafi

Hey kids, it's time for another suggestion that will be probably be ignored, but listen to this, how about we move the castle traders (which are located at castles for some reason) to their respective towns. So Dragon's Nest castle trader will be located Marakosh and so on. This will make players visit the traders more often which will encourage castle owners to make more items and generate some profit. Also I find it tedious to walk up to sky sanctuary which takes an eternity to get there just to find an empty shop. Thats all for now, thanks.

2 часа назад, Gaddafi сказал:

which are located at castles for some reason

The castle trader is located in the castle. What's wrong?) 

2 часа назад, Gaddafi сказал:

Hey kids, it's time for another suggestion that will be probably be ignored

First, you must learn to respect yourself and your thoughts, and then write such things! :smoke:

We will consider your suggestion, wait for the news

Hi Batman

24 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

The castle trader is located in the castle. What's wrong?) 

Nothing wrong with that, but imo it would make more sense to have traders at towns instead of castles since more people pass through towns and it generally have more population. As far as I know, castles are built to protect from invaders and act as strongholds, nothing else.

First, you must learn to respect yourself and your thoughts, and then write such things! :smoke:

I did not mean any disrespect, and what did you find offensive the "Hey kids" (which was meant to be funny) or the "probably be ignored" which is true and btw not directed to staff members.:teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

We will consider your suggestion, wait for the news

I have little hopes but thank you. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

You will know by checking the next updates,

we hardly give a final answer on suggestions beforehand. Because we don't know ourselves if/when they will be added. =(

Resultado de imagem para gif office crazy