Macro chat for Party Leader

Yokkun

The idea just come suddenly ,so how about adding macro chat exclusive to party leader? Its gonna be useful for giving order/command so leader don't waste time with typing(like giving complicated command or just simply hard to type name) while engaging in battle ,especially in dgs.And yea sometimes party leader Just title in-name only, with job merely recruiting party members, he/she wouldn't always giving order nor direction when all party members assembled.So I hope with this suggestion position party leader become more meaningfull.

Macros also need distinct difference with normal party chat ,so members can notice or pay attention with easy .like for example giving animation exclamation mark on party leader following by its members ,or maybe using bubble speech like in comics(i like this idea more).and also macros can be customized to own preference, and how to use macros ? Macros can be accessed via menu>party>macros(new menu,this menu will shown gray if player isn't a party leader ,but you can still choose edit macros, if you're not Pt leader)choose one: individual-all-edit macros, the number of command available are 9 each for individual/all macros .For individual macros,its will automaticly add individual name ,like when you start private chat .for all macros All command start with all !,.Edit macros is place you can customized your macros.

e.g. all macros

-All ! Focus !, -All ! Retreat/Return !, -All ! Evade Traps/Aoe/etc, ! -All ! Attack ! -All ! Ignore Mob focus on boss ! -...

E.g. individual macros

-Yokkun ! Focus !, -Yokkun ! Retreat/Return ! -Yokkun ! Evade Trap/Aoe/etc ! -Yokkun ! Attack ! -...

Ah and 1 more,a party leader can spam macro chat in world/area/guild chat to recruit party members. And that's all , 😅. Even thougt i use external keyboard for this thing sometimes i just forgot to use it 😓 so i ended up typing manually 😫.

11 hours ago, Yokkun said:

Ah and 1 more,a party leader can spam macro chat in world/area/guild chat to recruit party members. And that's all , 😅. Even thougt i use external keyboard for this thing sometimes i just forgot to use it 😓 so i ended up typing manually 😫.

but then people could spam it in World chat and we wouldnt see all those "helpful" messages that we usually see

and people could have problems editing macros 

Edited by Jcbreff