Issues from after the 7.7.2 update

Gaddafi

I already posted this in the 7.7.2 Bug Report thread about a month ago and still no response.

I'm using Android 4.2.2 and I'm having issues with the game (which I never encountered before) after the 7.7.2 update.

1- Game freezes:

The game will freeze (crash) suddenly. This is very very frustrating especially in dungeons, where then I will have to quickly close the app and launch it again before I die or the dg kicks me out.

2 - Chat doesn't work:

Sometimes chat becomes completely unresponsive and the keyboard goes missing, this kills any communication especially in dg. Again I'd to restart the app to use chat again.

Please send a ticket to support 

https://warspear-online.com/en/support

Or if you're using gmail then this is it

[email protected]

23 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

I already posted this in the 7.7.2 Bug Report thread about a month ago and still no response.

I'm using Android 4.2.2 and I'm having issues with the game (which I never encountered before) after the 7.7.2 update.

1- Game freezes:

The game will freeze (crash) suddenly. This is very very frustrating especially in dungeons, where then I will have to quickly close the app and launch it again before I die or the dg kicks me out.

2 - Chat doesn't work:

Sometimes chat becomes completely unresponsive and the keyboard goes missing, this kills any communication especially in dg. Again I'd to restart the app to use chat again.

I also live with the same problem

• Akasha locked this topic