Affordable and Same Mcoins Prices

hentbank

So alot of players across the globe is using a vpn, the reason is because other countries like China and Russia has a cheaper Mcoins than their own country, not because of currency.

So I'm suggesting developers to Make Mcoins Affordable for every country.

Me as an example:  " I live from Philippines, and mcoins here is really expensive, 10k mcoins here is 3,950 Php.  For us this is really a pain, Normal worker earn around 2,000 Php - 4,000 Php per month, how ever government employees and others business owners earn around 5,000 Php - 10,000 Php, and students are mostly the players of the game, and have allowances around 50 php - 100 php per day only (school days).

So it is really not affordable for us cause it costs alot and 90% of players in my country can'not buy mcoins because its a big expense for us. 

We are Hoping for a Affordable Mcoin rates not just for China and Russia, but for every players across the planet Earth.

Thank you !!

6 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Im pretty sure that some mcoin prices are based on the country's average wage

its not. its so expensive here, even workers with good jobs cant afford to buy mcoins.

This was answered

On 11/7/2017 at 9:29 AM, Daria said:

That is because economic situations in different countries differ. Those who have lower prices won't come ruin the market: the reason they have low prices is that they can't buy a lot. And that is why setting different prices for the same items in these countries is truly fair

for the affordable part, every server has its expenses in order to be kept running 24/7/365. I am not the best one to speak about that anyway, an admin might be way better in explaining this. 

17 minutes ago, Higgings said:

This was answered

for the affordable part, every server has its expenses in order to be kept running 24/7/365. I am not the best one to speak about that anyway, an admin might be way better in explaining this. 

so just lower the prices of mcoins here in Philippines, cause in that 3,950 Php in my country, you can live for months or buy new phones or do shopping alot, cause its really high amount of money. Even 200 mcoins - 79 Php is expensive, other games like League of Legends, Dota 2, Ragnarok, Rules of Survival, Pubg, etc. They make affordable prices like 20php to 1000 php, and that is affordable for us.

33 minutes ago, hentbank said:

So alot of players across the globe is using a vpn, the reason is because other countries like China and Russia has a cheaper Mcoins than their own country, not because of currency.

So I'm suggesting developers to Make Mcoins Affordable for every country.

Me as an example:  " I live from Philippines, and mcoins here is really expensive, 10k mcoins here is 3,950 Php.  For us this is really a pain, Normal worker earn around 2,000 Php - 4,000 Php per month, how ever government employees and others business owners earn around 5,000 Php - 10,000 Php, and students are mostly the players of the game, and have allowances around 50 php - 100 php per day only (school days).

So it is really not affordable for us cause it costs alot and 90% of players in my country can'not buy mcoins because its a big expense for us. 

We are Hoping for a Affordable Mcoin rates not just for China and Russia, but for every players across the planet Earth.

Thank you !!

The blame for the high value is not on the company but on the government, with the high corruption rate and poor distribution of income for the population and with a high tax placed on the foreign companies makes the price of some products in game is But I really do not know how it works, I live in Brazil and the minimum wage here is R $ 900 (reais) and the maximum mcoins is costing around R $ 300, but our country depends a lot on taxes and the dollar. It really depends on the government and the currency.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 1:34 PM, Jcbreff said:

Im pretty sure that some mcoin prices are based on the country's average wage

It's not.. a year ago 28k mcoins used to be around 100$.. 

Dollar went up in turkey in the last 6months and now with 100$ i can get around 78k mcoins. 

• 2 months later...

Actually the real problem is purchasing power of the currencies.

In fact, the problem is the purchasing power of money. Yes, while they were determining the mc prices, they consider the economic situation of that country, or the minimum wage in that country, but not just these. I'm pretty sure that they are looking at how much the dollar or ruble equals the determined mc prices. This means, if the mc prices in any country are as much as the average monthly earnings of a person, unfortunately the purchasing power of the currency in that country is low.