3 Features that should be added in-game!

hentbank

So based on my observations, i saw most players really needing this stuffs, and i think the game developers should add these features to help players and satisfy players.

1. Sale Calendar

- This allows players to know what date items will be on-sale and it makes easier

for players to plan things to buy the items they needed.

2. Party Search

- This allows players to search more easier and join easier to any party in the

location where they standing at, it also allows players to see who is the party leader and

how many members he/she has on his/her party.

3. Castle's Warehouse Logs

- This allows guild members to know who is accessing the Castle's Warehouse and

to see who's withdrawing and depositing.

I hope these helps alot, I'm looking forward to see these features to be added soon.

Thank you !!

Edited by hentbank
God Loves You

15 minutes ago, hentbank said:

3. Castle's Warehouse Logs

- This allows guild members to know who is accessing the Castle's Warehouse and

to see who's withdrawing and depositing.

I hope these helps alot, I'm looking forward to see these features to be added soon.

Thank you !!

this one was proposed already. I see no reason for them not to implement this in one of the future updates. 

Just now, Higgings said:

this one was proposed already. I see no reason for them not to implement this in one of the future updates. 

we got scammed earlier, we lost our relics and no one knows who stole it, so this should be really needed, TYs

1 minute ago, hentbank said:

we got scammed earlier, we lost our relics and no one knows who stole it, so this should be really needed, TYs

In the meanwhile you can ask the support team who took your relics from the warehouse. I think they shall have logs of that day, if you specify exactly when this thing happened

23 minutes ago, Higgings said:

In the meanwhile you can ask the support team who took your relics from the warehouse. I think they shall have logs of that day, if you specify exactly when this thing happened

im currently waiting their replies, tys