BAG FULL OF QUEST ITEMS I CANT SELL!?

YuMad

So....now im stuck on level 10 forever until they make a patch, i know i can't be the only person in the world that has the same problem. it happened while i was doing the sarcophagi quest... if anyone knows anything to do let me know..

-SrhxDono

So....now im stuck on level 10 forever until they make a patch, i know i can't be the only person in the world that has the same problem. it happened while i was doing the sarcophagi quest... if anyone knows anything to do let me know..

-SrhxDono

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68805.0

I Think This What You'r Searching.

Help us make this dearm Come True

cancel the quest and do it again. take one item from each tomb so ur bag wont get full. lol i made sure i guide my friends in that quest before they take all the items on each tomb, its tricky at first. i was a victim, i ended up buying extra bag for it. but if u understand the quest, ur bag dont really have to be full. its just 4 skulls and 4 items to open each tomb.

after u cancel quest and take quest again,

based on tomb position u should :

put dagger (left,above)        scroll (right,above)

Helion bow (left bottom)        crown (right bottom)

so, u dont need choose second option (that giving 2 item) when u touch the tomb.

In my case, I created an extra character which I use as item keeper. You can transfer non-quest items to that char. Well, it should be on a different acct though, so you can trade with it. But it's extra 15 bag slots anyway.