Warlock the worst class ever

Casters cant touch you?

Yep my burst damage is perfect. like the time i 1v1 a druid he didnt touch me literally. After 6 seconds he was dead. Plus question... how do you sig with warlock?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep my burst damage is perfect. like the time i 1v1 a druid he didnt touch me literally. After 6 seconds he was dead. Plus question... how do you sig with warlock?

Do you play emerald?

Locks? Bad? Try winning agains a full pt of locks in arena. If the locks are well communicating there's 80% chance you'll do 0 dmg. Lock is OP. Be scared elfs, be very scared of locks.

• 1 month later...

Mages are certainly more fun. Its boring to just attack an afk character. Anyways if this gets implemented there will be no question that Mages will be superior to warlocks

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=99919.0

What would you do if my Mage just walked through your circle? Hurt me? Tickle me at most. lolololol

not anymore lolololololol. Now you can just freeze people and wait for your inevitable doom. My mage and your warlock damage just got cut effectively in half from this new update.