Oh yeah...

Rangers: Double damage

Druids: Root + Heal + Shield

Priest: ♥♥♥♥ing mana sucker+ heal

Shaman: Heal+Blind+Quake

Necro: Heal+Sleep

Warlock: 2 Stuns, seem fair to me...

You should try to nerf shamans  :facepalm:

I know your a RETARD so i am going to make this very simple.

Stuns>No Stuns

If you have any questions you have the right to smd.

I know your a RETARD so i am going to make this very simple.

Stuns>No Stuns

If you have any questions you have the right to smd.

You're*.

Your Your Your your have the rite to suck my deeck. Is your nazi boner shrinking???

You have the right to suck my dick*

No, not at all. Im hard as hell. Come at me, bro.

Ew why do you always talk about dicks are you gay? (hehe)

I can be anything online.

What do you prefer?

4 u 2 shutup. 1053r

For you to shutup. Loser.*

Oh, sorry for being a Grammar Nazi.

Are you mad?

For you to shutup. Loser.*

Oh, sorry for being a Grammar Nazi.

Are you mad?

Yes im mad why do you care? Is it cuz u care about me? Why? (cuz your gay right?)

Yes im mad why do you care? Is it cuz u care about me? Why? (cuz your gay right?)

Nope.

My job here is done.

1/10 mad kids

kthxbye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Warlocks are not weak nor overpowered unless high amped. :)

Place the Dark Circle right, dont let enemy fool you. Most of the warlocks ive killed with my mage place dark circle too late, others who caught me in  dark circle cant deal damage enough to kill me (probably +7 or below)

I think warlock is very effective on those enemies who dont care about "magic defense" same with mage.

Warlocks and Necromancers need equipments with Sun Resistance just like Desert Wanderer Items right now, but between level 20-30.. warlocks and necromancers will be op when they have these appropriate equips :rofl:

2-3 warlocks are really excellent in arena 5x5 and if they are combined with 2 shamans and 1 rogue can be a good arena party

an invincible team. 8)

Nah. It just depends on how the players play. Doesn't really matter how you exaggerate on mage's skills or other classes', if they don't know how to fight with techniques, then the revive button is for them to tap next.

Your statement isn't really good enough, or even, not valid. Explain how a warlock can cause melee players to inflict 0 damage after the end of the battle? I always do that with my level 10 warlock, usually on Paladin and Bladedancer. So not even the word worst could ever describe Warlock.

Well I can't say warlock can win all the time. There are wins and losses, even the highest rank players. Same goes to other classes. Reconsider please before posting. Peace.

Yes, before that i realized that warlock OP but the reality now after seeing the skills lol its really suck, out of my head.

Lets compare again:

Mage

Buff skill: Yes (sun armor)

Escape skill: yes (time warp)

Stun skill: yes (illusory chains)

Multi dmg: yes (stone shatters)

Warlock

Buff skill: No

Escape skill: No

Stun skill: yes (dark circle)

Multi dmg: yes (puddle of darkness)

Blind skill isn't 100% good for escape because of random moving

dumb ass its you guys dont know how to play with lock attack arrow-fear-circle-bleu circle-life exhaust arrow he die so stfu niggas

+. Warlock is very cool character. On arena a party with 2 warlock? you cant kill them)) i think it is very strong char ;). sorry for my english, im from russia :D

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing i see wich seems like its unbalanced is that the warlock got the most stun skills and if they kite, they are like unbeatable.. But that depends on wich class the warlock fight. Also if i compare the dark circle from the warlock and the gouge from the rogue... The dark circle works 100% and never fail... The gouge got chances to fail and dont work sometimes.. Well it will be a better challange if the warlock also got a change that the dark circle fails cuz the dark circle can also stop a whole army if the enemy's are in that circle. Also druids got roots what 100% works. Rangers traps fail sometmes but almost works. Palladins got their yellow stun skill (i dont know the name if their skill lol) will fail sometimes, barbarians can fail at the charge stun, dark knights also can fail at their threat skill. But back about the warlock... The warlock just have skills what always works.. 2 warlocks in arena seems like unbalanced even with the last update that the dark circle and fear skill reduced for 15-20%... But thats just my opinion

every class has its usefulness. warlocks specialty is 5x5 arena. just like shaman is beast at 1v1, and two necros are hard as hell to kill in 2x2.

Warlock: 2stuns while Mage: 1root effect. Warlock and Mage both have multi dmg but warlock deals more dmg and have kiting on it. Warlock has low healing and kiting same time while Mage only have buff against magical dmg. Mage has teleport while Warlock has none so lets compare.

Class: Warlock

Buff skill: no

Stun: yes, in a fact 2

Aoe: Yes, long

Class: Mage

Buff skill: yes

Stun: Only root effect

Aoe: yes, in a fact 2 of those. Teleport is aoe but can used by running.

So mage is for dealing fast and deadly dmg but if wlock can survive Mages first wave wlock will beat mage afterwards. Wlock is for slow but even deadlier than mage. Wlock's every skill help kiting while mage only have 4. + This game is all about stuns so more stuns, better you are. So best choice is Shaman ;)

Warlock: 2stuns while Mage: 1root effect. Warlock and Mage both have multi dmg but warlock deals more dmg and have kiting on it. Warlock has low healing and kiting same time while Mage only have buff against magical dmg. Mage has teleport while Warlock has none so lets compare.

Class: Warlock

Buff skill: no

Stun: yes, in a fact 2

Aoe: Yes, long

Class: Mage

Buff skill: yes

Stun: Only root effect

Aoe: yes, in a fact 2 of those. Teleport is aoe but can used by running.

So mage is for dealing fast and deadly dmg but if wlock can survive Mages first wave wlock will beat mage afterwards. Wlock is for slow but even deadlier than mage. Wlock's every skill help kiting while mage only have 4. + This game is all about stuns so more stuns, better you are. So best choice is Shaman ;)

u say as if

mage=bow

warlock=cbow

:wacko:

every class has its usefulness. warlocks specialty is 5x5 arena. just like shaman is beast at 1v1, and two necros are hard as hell to kill in 2x2.

2 Necros is the worst team ever! HEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

u say as if

mage=bow

warlock=cbow

:wacko:

Well, its true but i finded something on it. Mages have amplify more than wlock to win eachother. And if wlock can get any of his stun to enemy, he is ducked and very hard.

2necros on 2x2 is super easy as long i can kite it,1kite 1 death.

After comparing with mage, this warlock is worst ever.

This is proof the worst of warlock:

* manual skills

* no evation/protection/buff skill

* slow motion in life exhaust skill (worst skill)

Of course Mage is 100% better

Of course Ranger will kill it just 1 hit shot

Look! Rangers have chance to double with same damage while warlock which wearing clothes just have extra 1/4 damage with slow motion, WTF!

hell no before i was hacked my warlock was op it was lvl 17 full arena gear and weapon arena to  i owned lvl 20's , warlock is the best char for pvp i was ones at 5x5 arena i was left half hp druid and bd left both full hp i winned if u know how to play wlock and u skills are right 5 circle 5 fear 5 arrow its damn op so dont alk crap its bad u only make new players dont play wlock WLOCK IS BEST!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lvl 14 warlock at the moment like most people saying in 5v5 my warlock is a damn beast but... it all depends on choice at my level. Its either... damage burst or stun (after lvl 16 who knows... you will havre both) anyway.. in 1v1 my warlock is kinda weak againts bds anf rogues... but others and casters cant touch me... cause they will already be dead. The way i use my walock sounds weird to other people... what i do is stun(although it only lasts atleast 1.5 seconds) i use my arrow. So now the enemy only had 0.5 seconds to react after that i use fear and puddle to keep up the continuos damage until then my arrow should be back an the cycle goes on until that target is dead warlocks arent noob just gotta figure them out and use them properly thats all. The worst class to 1v1 is a ranger they can almost instakill you especially if they crit.