Warlock the worst class ever

After comparing with mage, this warlock is worst ever.

This is proof the worst of warlock:

* manual skills

* no evation/protection/buff skill

* slow motion in life exhaust skill (worst skill)

Of course Mage is 100% better

Of course Ranger will kill it just 1 hit shot

Look! Rangers have chance to double with same damage while warlock which wearing clothes just have extra 1/4 damage with slow motion, WTF!

Yes, before that i realized that warlock OP but the reality now after seeing the skills lol its really suck, out of my head.

Lets compare again:

Mage

Buff skill: Yes (sun armor)

Escape skill: yes (time warp)

Stun skill: yes (illusory chains)

Multi dmg: yes (stone shatters)

Warlock

Buff skill: No

Escape skill: No

Stun skill: yes (dark circle)

Multi dmg: yes (puddle of darkness)

Blind skill isn't 100% good for escape because of random moving

Yes, before that i realized that warlock OP but the reality now after seeing the skills lol its really suck, out of my head.

Lets compare again:

Mage

Buff skill: Yes (sun armor)

Escape skill: yes (time warp)

Stun skill: yes (illusory chains)

Multi dmg: yes (stone shatters)

Warlock

Buff skill: No

Escape skill: No (dark circle)  Blind skill 

Stun skill: yes (dark circle)

Multi dmg: yes (puddle of darkness)

Blind skill isn't 100% good for escape because of random moving

@Grimoire Yes you are right, so shaman is better than warlock, earthquake of shaman gives extra damage while dark circle is only for stun. How poor! no pure heal or protection skill on warlock, totally can't survive, just facing for death :(

lol, I have tried warlock which is awesome

its the best solo class with vampiric attack

just learn it by doing not just theoritical by reading the description

lol, I have tried warlock which is awesome

its the best solo class with vampiric attack

just learn it by doing not just theoritical by reading the description

yeah i agree with u, i like warlock.

Lol warlock is shaman without heal.

Shaman is OP?

But for me warlock very cool. Dark Arrow has SWAG!

Lmao it's just you guys who doesn't know how to use a warlock :lol:

warlock is my favourite class i've played so far,, is warlock a shaman without heal? no, why? i love warlock i can easily kill melee classes/and magic casters.

I am lvl 14 atm, i can EASILY kill mages/priests/bladedancers/paladins/ they are weak as hell, Priests stands no chance against my tactic/unless they know how to use class, bladedancers at my lvl has no chance (unless i'm in close combat) in killing me, i love warlocks.

so, is it the worst class ever? not at all, its a god when it comes to soloing. Priests has shield but theres no problem in breaking it, just use fear, and then stun it, wait till shield fades away and kill him, dead in a few hits.. warlocks are good at long range, but pretty vulnerable at closecombat. :)

Practice makes perfect, saying warlock is noob now is just too early,

it all depends on how you're using the class, never stand still as it will only make you more vulnerable.

• 3 weeks later...

i disagree bigtime  :)    for me warlock is together with rogue the most fun class to play

just because i can kill ppl with my warlock without them even touching me and doing quests with it isnt hard

only thing i dislike about it is the hp regen currently mine is at 58 and i think this is to low for a class without decent heal and same goes for mages (i dont see the life exhaust as a healing skill) but even with this low hp regen i still love it :)

if u can not play and understand how to use warlock, dont use warlock better. :diablo:

All classes dont have weakness.

There are 2weaknesses to a warlock that i have encounterd,

First of all, warlock has a low health there is a way to pump ut up with bg light armour,

But.then youll miss out on damage..., and second of all the cloth based armour is to weak

For a warlock in my.opinion...the skills speak for each, but i find the pools a mix of earthquake

Why? Because dark circle is basicly.the stun.from earthquake, and taste if darkness is the chanfed damage varriation of earthquake (even tho it does more damage in total)

Give me feedback if you disagree ;)

so pity, guys, you can't read а guide, that Testfive posted on russian forum.

The basic idea is that warlock is а crowd control class, which can't win by huge damage or lot of armour and health. But at the same time it has 2 control skills and 2 skills, that slow by damage.

So you can simply kite. Even easier than shaman :)

• 4 months later...

* manual skills

Look! Rangers have chance to double with same damage while warlock which wearing clothes just have extra 1/4 damage with slow motion, WTF!

lol,u are crying about everything,first rangers are op (about 1 million tpics:!) then tht warlock is sooo weak? are u crazy?

maybe u are just a noob player,try to learn how to be a good warlock,omg...really... :bad:

• 2 weeks later...

lol,u are crying about everything,first rangers are op (about 1 million tpics:!) then tht warlock is sooo weak? are u crazy?

maybe u are just a noob player,try to learn how to be a good warlock,omg...really... :bad:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate warlock >:D they and shaman ruin 5v5 :facepalm: they just stun and make u run around and the places while shamans heal them lol screw all warlocks

* manual skills

its not the worst class u have to use it correctly i wouldve beat thorrr pvp today but t pain ganked and i was full health when tpain started ganking and thor was at half

ive also beaten blueweed with full health just gotta use it right :dirol: :facepalm:

• 4 months later...

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

... lol

man what class are u? lets go to nadir and make a duell, just you and me, or other lvl 17+ locks... i dont think you have chances, IM RIGHT WARLOCKS?! WE CAN BEAT ANYONE! BCOZ! WE ARE THE BEST CLASS!! SPARTAAAA XD

• 3 weeks later...

:(

I hate warlock >:D they and shaman ruin 5v5 :facepalm: they just stun and make u run around and the places while shamans heal them lol screw all warlocks

they rarely survive on this one.  :(

alucard u think priest is a very easy prey for warlocks coz u can break their shield? :D .. And by the way have u ever heard of priest using manadrain(word power)and heal  .. Ill tell u something ,warlock widout mana/energy in battleground is a peice of cardboard thrown out from a tower/ building /plane . Priest will drain u and u will get caught then all u can do is slow poke till ur mana regenerated . Dude never ever compare preist as noobs .the another day my gf lvl 14 priest she was pvping wid lvl 20 barb silentduck . She drained him 2wice he went 0 energy (her attk is only 77 btw, heal 570)the barb reached to half hp ,he feared death so he potted .. LoL .ask him if u dont beleive me ;) :) warlock op in 5v5 and in 1on1 wid meele *z* My bd cant kill lvl 18 lock who has 3k hp.. F**king its a nightmare wid a warlock for bd

alucard u think priest is a very easy prey for warlocks coz u can break their shield? :D .. And by the way have u ever heard of priest using manadrain(word power)and heal  .. Ill tell u something ,warlock widout mana/energy in battleground is a peice of cardboard thrown out from a tower/ building /plane . Priest will drain u and u will get caught then all u can do is slow poke till ur mana regenerated . Dude never ever compare preist as noobs .the another day my gf lvl 14 priest she was pvping wid lvl 20 barb silent♥♥♥♥ . She drained him 2wice he went 0 energy (her attk is only 77 btw, heal 570)the barb reached to half hp ,he feared death so he potted .. LoL .ask him if u dont beleive me ;) :) warlock op in 5v5 and in 1on1 wid meele *z* My bd cant kill lvl 18 lock who has 3k hp.. F**king its a nightmare wid a warlock for bd

Опубликованное фото

Woah bro, calm down. :shok:

before actually commenting i suggest you look at the date my comment was posted, see it? That's right, it was posted on the 5th of August 2012 :yahoo: , which is almost 10 months ago. Now if you read my comment carefully i clearly stated that:

I am lvl 14 atm, i can EASILY kill priests they are weak as hell, Priests stand no chance against my tactic, unless they know how to use their class,

Priests has the ability to  shield itself, but i dont have any problemsin breaking it, just use fear, and then stun it, wait till shield fades away and kill him, dead in a few hits.. warlocks are good at long range, but pretty vulnerable at closecombat. :) 

Practice makes perfect, saying warlock is a weak class  now is just too early,

it all depends on how you're using the class.

as you can see, i clearly stated that priests that does NOT know how to "kill warlocks" are VERY easy to kill.

And yes, you are right, mana drain is incredibly dangerous. Which is exactly why i got a good amount of mana regeneration. Priests mana drain is powerful, but its not very effective if the enemy can "read the priest".

Priests are strong if used correctly,( i lost like 8 times vs sexvixen trying to crack her tactic, but once i cracked is she was defenceless against me) but not so powerful if the user doesn't know how to use their skills correctly.

(Pst. I  was lvl 14 at that time, i used tactics which worked at lvl 14. I am now a lvl 20 lockydocky with new skill tactics)

* manual skills

Mage really suck vs warlock if u have mage can try pvp vs me  :)

• 4 weeks later...

There are 2weaknesses to a warlock that i have encounterd,

First of all, warlock has a low health there is a way to pump ut up with bg light armour,

But.then youll miss out on damage..., and second of all the cloth based armour is to weak

For a warlock in my.opinion...the skills speak for each, but i find the pools a mix of earthquake

Why? Because dark circle is basicly.the stun.from earthquake, and taste if darkness is the chanfed damage varriation of earthquake (even tho it does more damage in total)

Give me feedback if you disagree ;)

The only problem is EQ has too long cast time

IT can be annoying sometimes and also it fails 50% of the times so , it is not really dependable skill

Every class got a good war-style. I there is a war incomming u can also use position.. However, its always attack till kill  :lol: ive got a warlock and its pretty warfull and possible to kill the enemy's. However... Just saying  ;D

Warlocks has two stuns while elf and chosen have 1 stun combined (ranger push) SEEMS LEGIT. Why don't we balance the game? Oh wait that would make too much sense DUHHH.

Oh yeah...

Rangers: Double damage

Druids: Root + Heal + Shield

Priest: ducking mana sucker+ heal

Shaman: Heal+Blind+Quake

Necro: Heal+Sleep

Warlock: 2 Stuns, seem fair to me...

You should try to nerf shamans  :facepalm:

Oh yeah...

Rangers: Double damage 

Druids: Root + Heal + Shield

Priest: ♥♥♥♥ing mana sucker+ heal

Shaman: Heal+Blind+Quake

Necro: Heal+Sleep

Warlock: 2 Stuns, seem fair to me...

You should try to nerf shamans  :facepalm:

Rangers: Double damage with a chance. If it fails, GG.

Druids: In between "Roots&Heal&Shield" they can be interupted by any stuns.

Priest: Mana suckers arent hard to deal with, heal either.

Shamans: Same as Druids

Necro: Interuptible again, but has the most chances vs a warlock

Warlock: 2 stuns sure, kinda powerful but other classes beat this easily, with some brain added.

You should try to play other classes.