suggestions

Jackb

this is just the start so i do appologise for how many times im gonna leave random suggestions.

add a warehouse log for the castle warehouse.

in the warehouse log for guild, add who changes peoples rank, and add who invites people to the guild.

more to come, thanks.

thanks for taking the time to reply.

maybe an alteration in the drop mechanics too if possible?

700 runs with nothing major to show for it reminds me of the 6 month tech drought 😕

sorry for the spam, one of my guild made an excellent suggestion.

an unequip all button and equip all button so you can alternate between pve and pvp sets easier.

there are no problems with the drop mechanics. Just random, luck.

13 minutes ago, Jackb said:

sorry for the spam, one of my guild made an excellent suggestion.

an unequip all button and equip all button so you can alternate between pve and pvp sets easier. 

this is not a new suggestion, as I know. We also thought about switch between pve/pvp equipment

it cant be fair tho to let some of us do 7-800 runs and get nothing of value, and then someone to do 5 runs and get the best stuff. It makes as much sense as a chocolate fireguard or rubber nails 😄

Another suggestion, after you max out bag slots or market stall spaces, and we get the gifts for extra pockets or stalls, should be allowed to use them for additional slots instead of them sat in you bag.

kind of like the friends suggestion thing that was on there.

• 3 weeks later...

you should also have a cooldown on castle participation, for example if you went castles last week you shouldnt be allowed in this week, to save people guild hopping.