Mage vs Warlock

kyumaru

The noob class of warlock has two manual skills that very suck when casting failed or not into target.

Now look at mage, all auto skills, just by click and click. Why GM always create some unbalanced skills? Look, mage has protection skill and escape skill while warlock doesn't have. I wonder why i never get point of happiness from playing this game? When i play mountain clan, i should face the rich OP ranger with instant kill, but when i play as forsaken, i found mage is 100% best than warlock cuz mage has all AUTO skills, just click n click that never fail to target, hmmmm..... isn't funny, i love this game but i lose the fun playing when seeing some unbalance, again and always again i never heard that GM give a surprise for mountain clan at least make us a smile but never :(. The surprise always come to elfs elfs and elfs, it happened since beginning of game that elfs always got advantage every update. the result now elfs are still overpopulated and GM ignored it and never care :( :(

Teleport is manuel. And you need to click again, if you will run away or attack.

And warlock is a cool class 8)

lol teleport is easy to use or just click on random place  while warlock hard to put dark circle and puddle on right enemy or when enemy running or moving

Teleport isn't easy at all. For example; you don't know the max range, so when you click too far the character first start walking  :facepalm:

When a opponent is moving teleport is difficult too. It is not instant. You can walk 2 steps in the time the teleport is done.

lol teleport is easy to use or just click on random place  while warlock hard to put dark circle and puddle on right enemy or when enemy running or moving

Puddle easy.

But i think there is a bug with circle. Cuz i dont work when enemies are inside.

Warlock seems a little noob

and for Mage, blink, too easy.

Blink is hard? LOL

CLICK > TOUCHY GROUND > PEWPEW ON TOUCHY SPOT

damn that's really hard

and about telling the distance, use it once, done.

Mage's skill seem too epic tho automatic is lame

Mage > Warlock

and still, Sentinel get the nice skills, not that Forsaken's are bad, but they look gay while Forsaken is cool so more people go Forsaken

CLICK > TOUCHY GROUND > PEWPEW ON TOUCHY SPOT

Sounds like you don't have a mage :P

It is not instant (so not "PEWPEW") and you don't know the maximum range so the character often first start walking. Especially the "run" in "hit-and-run" is difficult.

Sounds like you don't have a mage :P

It is not instant (so not "PEWPEW") and you don't know the maximum range so the character often first start walking. Especially the "run" in "hit-and-run" is difficult.

CLICK > TOUCHY GROUND > PEWPEW ( it is not instant tho ) ON TOUCHY SPOT

Caps?

You are repeating what you said... but you don't respond on what i posted. So again; it doesn't sound you have a mage. It is not as easy as you say.

I don't have a Sentinel, It's easy when you mastered it.

Played alot of games with Blink skills, fun, easy and epic.

Many kinds of blinks, from non instant blink, to instant blink, and even leap or in other words blinking forward automatically.

The noob class of warlock has two manual skills that very suck when casting failed or not into target.

Now look at mage, all auto skills, just by click and click. Why GM always create some unbalanced skills? Look, mage has protection skill and escape skill while warlock doesn't have. I wonder why i never get point of happiness from playing this game? When i play mountain clan, i should face the rich OP ranger with instant kill, but when i play as forsaken, i found mage is 100% best than warlock cuz mage has all AUTO skills, just click n click that never fail to target, hmmmm..... isn't funny, i love this game but i lose the fun playing when seeing some unbalance, again and always again i never heard that GM give a surprise for mountain clan at least make us a smile but never :( . The surprise always come to elfs elfs and elfs, it happened since beginning of game that elfs always got advantage every update. the result now elfs are still overpopulated and GM ignored it and never care :( :(

lol

i dont play mage bcoz he have auto skills  :bad:  with auto skills he lost range  :bad: it would be better if mage skill  would be working like shamans earquake i mean then u can select area where u wana do dmg  :spiteful:

LOL

one shot kill  :pardon:

easy  :pardon:

auto  :pardon:

try playing both and you deserve to compare those class based on experience not only assumption

wait, you're saying warlocks are weaker than mages? :rofl:

well i'm afraid i have to disagree about that, so far my warlock has NEVER lost a fight against a mage, they are weak in my opinion (depending on how well he uses class) and i enjoy watching the priests,mages,paladins,druids, and bds die before they can even attack me :shout: .

Warlock tactic, = Use stun skill, then use life exhaust asap, then use puddle of dark, which will make the target lose damage without having a chance to move away from that puddle. when stun time is over use fear skill, while fear is still active use arrow of darkness which is pretty good, then, use stun again, and repeat. = a melee class worst nightmare..

It depeds on how you guys are using the class. if you don't know how to use a warlock then ofcourse, he'll become a noob in no time..

I'm a lvl 14 warlock with noob lvl 12 item gears, and two lvl 13 items. i went to arena to duel, and you know what? Of all the 60 battles i've had i only lost 6 times. melee classes hardly have any chance to hit me..

All classes are balanced, you just need to know how to use it  ;)

Warlocks are cool. :yahoo:

Now look at mage, all auto skills, just by click and click. Why GM always create some unbalanced skills? Look, mage has protection skill and escape skill while warlock doesn't have. I wonder why i never get point of happiness from playing this game? When i play mountain clan, i should face the rich OP ranger with instant kill, but when i play as forsaken, i found mage is 100% best than warlock cuz mage has all AUTO skills, just click n click that never fail to target, hmmmm..... isn't funny, i love this game but i lose the fun playing when seeing some unbalance, again and always again i never heard that GM give a surprise for mountain clan at least make us a smile but never :( . The surprise always come to elfs elfs and elfs, it happened since beginning of game that elfs always got advantage every update. the result now elfs are still overpopulated and GM ignored it and never care :( :(

I want to disagree with you, much better than a mage warlock) Why? Because the warlock has two control* skill. And just, I'll give you the link, read at your leisure

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=68754.0

• 5 weeks later...

well as an old player from v.0.5 it would be a pleasure to inform you that we've had our good times. :tease:  (mc)

it is not easy for developers to do everything in one day. as kuzmitch said at the announceboard they are currently working on developing the new island which is NOT done in a day. :facepalm:

so expecting them do reply to our post instantly is sick. :facepalm:

anyways BACK to topic. :bad:

i remember that in a few previous updates factions changed a little.  I remember elves being mad at the devs for "favoring" the mcs by making them stronger, (we are outnumbered, no wonder)

i dont know when u started playing warspear kyumaru, but believe me, both elves and mcs had their "happy" days. :drinks:

i know you're banned kyumaru so i don't expect u to reply. ::)

wait, you're saying warlocks are weaker than mages? :rofl:

well i'm afraid i have to disagree about that, so far my warlock has NEVER lost a fight against a mage, they are weak in my opinion (depending on how well he uses class) and i enjoy watching the priests,mages,paladins,druids, and bds die before they can even attack me :shout: .

Warlock tactic, = Use stun skill, then use life exhaust asap, then use puddle of dark, which will make the target lose damage without having a chance to move away from that puddle. when stun time is over use fear skill, while fear is still active use arrow of darkness which is pretty good, then, use stun again, and repeat. = a melee class worst nightmare..

It depeds on how you guys are using the class. if you don't know how to use a warlock then ofcourse, he'll become a noob in no time..

I'm a lvl 14 warlock with noob lvl 12 item gears, and two lvl 13 items. i went to arena to duel, and you know what? Of all the 60 battles i've had i only lost 6 times. melee classes hardly have any chance to hit me..

All classes are balanced, you just need to know how to use it  ;)

Warlocks are cool. :yahoo:

Cool I created a warlock but I can't get the hang of him I'm gonna try what you said and see if I can increase his casting rate it sucks

Wew, been a while since i saw this post. Im now a lvl 16 warlock with full arena gear all amped to +5 I LOVE my warlock. Ive been playing on all classes and my absolutely favourite class are warlocks.

• 1 month later...