Skill Description

Ogull

i know this topic have been around for a while

and i my self created a topic before about such title

but skill Description is really important, specially for old players

there is probably a reason why better skill Description are not implemented into the game

the devs might be holding it of for some reason, but knowing what a skill do in details is really needed

i created a simple program to show of how in my opinion would be a good way of managing the skills advance Description

i used barbarian skill because it was the most skill with proper skill guide

numbers are from this topic

• 3 months later...

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT WARSPEAR NEEDS , PLEASE IMPLEMENT SOMETHING LIKE THIS , THIS IS CRUCIAL.

@Reivenorik Suggested many times before but please , implementing this is not so hard . Why we dont have this option?  Do you guys dont want to share the statistics of the skills?

It looks great! I think we must add this to the game.

I can't talk about any deadlines, but the realization of something like this will definitely be!

@FakeUser how about adding also the ammount of damage you can deal with this skill to a "Dummy"? (0 def enemy)

6 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

I can't talk about any deadlines, but the realization of something like this will definitely be!

thanks! took me 5min to write the code for it:cat2:

Have i told you how much i love you before? love you batman:kawaii:

6 hours ago, Higgings said:

@FakeUser how about adding also the ammount of damage you can deal with this skill to a "Dummy"? (0 def enemy)

i didn't understand what you mean, is there a way to find such value, i used barbarian cuz there was an already established numbers for him, and i just wanted to make a point, the thing about the second page is you can fill it with as much as you want with information without confusing new players or overwhelm them

i really love how it took since last October for replies, thanks eveyone none the less:love1:

Edited by FakeUser

1 minute ago, FakeUser said:

i didn't understand what you mean, is there a way to find such value, i used barbarian cuz there was an already established numbers for him, and i just wanted to make a point

Oh I am sorry. I just meant if it was possible to see the exact ammount of damage a skill would deal and not the formula only. 

Just now, Higgings said:

Oh I am sorry. I just meant if it was possible to see the exact ammount of damage a skill would deal and not the formula only. 

no i can't know that so sorry:cat7:

12 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

giphy.gif