Make Arena more better

eko

I have a trouble in arena 23-24 lvl Im 24lvl Mage and I want to spam in my category but I cant fight with 23 lvl bcs he has a partner at 20lvl and I dont have any partner and hes top 1 what should I do Devs should solve these problem you guys need to make these minimum 21-22 and maximum 25-26 dont allow the 23 spam with 20lvl acc its not equal Im 24 and I cant see his party is these sensible pls make these problem solve make these if someone in 23-24 category min he can spam with 21-22 and maximum 25-26. 1 low categorys and 1 up category these is equal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is nothing to be discussed with admins. If you want to win an arena tour, then find a good partner/party and possibly more than one - this is how everybody does! Nothing stops you from demanding with higher levels, if you join a party with a level 27 he won't be able to stop you either and likely you're going to earn more points.

No more replies given here, there is nothing wrong with the game design.

7 hours ago, Aкasha said:

There is nothing to be discussed with admins. If you want to win an arena tour, then find a good partner/party and possibly more than one - this is how everybody does! Nothing stops you from demanding with higher levels, if you join a party with a level 27 he won't be able to stop you either and likely you're going to earn more points.

No more replies given here, there is nothing wrong with the game design.

very good answer!  :give_rose:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that a good answer thats totally worst answer I heard in my life your saying spam 7/24 and use mc for buy tics and potion these way only good for GM because they only earn money so your right its not problem