[2018.10.25] Update Warspear Online 7.8: Necropolis of giants. Release

Peony

2 minutes ago, Counciler said:

@Reivenorik can u shed some light on the expert is it -20% of ur hp i.e 4k hp u lose 800hp so now 3200, or is it -80% i.e 4k down to 800hp as wording says decreases health to, as in -80% not by as in 20%

It cuts your hp to 20% not by 20%

5 минут назад, Counciler сказал:

can u shed some light on the expert is it -20% of ur hp i.e 4k hp u lose 800hp so now 3200, or is it -80% i.e 4k down to 800hp as wording says decreases health to, as in -80% not by as in 20%

the skill works when you have 20% of your health, if it is more, skill turns off 

8 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

the skill works when you have 20% of your health, if it is more, skill turns off 

Book “Secret Power of Vampirism” increases the Steal health parameter by 15% with a decrease in the current level of health to 20% of the maximum.

The description kinda confuses players, each player catches a different meaning.

Maybe should be "increases the steal health parameter by 15% when the hp touches 20% (or below) of maximum hp"

Edited by Krystal

1 минуту назад, Krystal сказал:

Book “Secret Power of Vampirism” increases the Steal health parameter by 15% with a decrease in the current level of health to 20% of the maximum.

The description kinda confuses players, each player catchea different meaning

Maybe should be "increases the steal health parameter by 15% when the hp touches 20% (or below) of maximum hp"

that's better, I will try to change

13 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Wait, then this is incredibly op 

@Peony @Reivenorik

You can not kill the boss, your HP recharge is exaggerated, decrease please.

Also the skill, Meteor of Fire, kills many in 2 Hit, high critical.

Screenshot_2018-10-25-09-48-27.png

Edited by Danfake

6 минут назад, Danfake сказал:

You can not kill the boss, your HP recharge is exaggerated, decrease please

Amber players have already completed all stages.

Edited by Reivenorik

17 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Los jugadores de ámbar ya han completado todas las etapas.

Compare AMBER with BR-Tourmaline , we do not have as many +10 players, and the amount is less

👇

2 hours ago, Danfake said:

@Peony @Reivenorik

You can not kill the boss, your HP recharge is exaggerated, decrease please.

Also the skill, Meteor of Fire, kills many in 2 Hit, high critical.

Screenshot_2018-10-25-09-48-27.png

Flashbacks to momba

3 hours ago, Reivenorik said:

Amber players have already completed all stages.

true the Vitrim very difficult to kill because it kills all the players fast :angrypumpkin:

I'm sorry Warspear's developers but I don't like this new dungeon because is both hard and long to finish in one run. 

I prefered the last year one sincerly... 

5 minutes ago, Liidert said:

I'm sorry Warspear's developers but I don't like this new dungeon because is both hard and long to finish in one run. 

Are you kidding? This DG is very easy!

20 minutes ago, Liidert said:

Try to bring more healers

17 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

Are you kidding? This DG is very easy!

Three times two staminas.... This is easy for OP heroes only

7 minutes ago, GalaxyRekt said:

Try to bring more healers

One druid and one priest 😞

I gotta agree, dungeons takes far too much time to beat. I was even with a half decent party. (Everyone's at least +7 +8). And dg was complete with 2minutes left of second stamina. Also those area effects are super annoying. Squad got hit by them very often which ended up putting me in a very difficult position as a healer xd. I can't heal the entire pt at once and I had to make some choices lol. Anyways, moral of story is : for 1stamina you either need to have all damagers, or just be +10.

1 hour ago, Fortuno said:

I gotta agree, dungeons takes far too much time to beat. I was even with a half decent party. (Everyone's at least +7 +8). And dg was complete with 2minutes left of second stamina. Also those area effects are super annoying. Squad got hit by them very often which ended up putting me in a very difficult position as a healer xd. I can't heal the entire pt at once and I had to make some choices lol. Anyways, moral of story is : for 1stamina you either need to have all damagers, or just be +10.

You are doing it wrong then. Did it few times with a full +6 +7 party in less than 1 stam. 

No way, even my druid with a decent party I can't finish it... 

It really disappoints me this event! 

Make these dungeons a bit more easier than before, please! 

People like me don't have over powered heroes

Edited by Liidert

1 hour ago, Peony said:

4 hours

Mmm then yesterday a bug appeared; it was 23:00 CEST and the event did not trigger. I will ask some friends of mine about the precise time of the last event, but I think it was the precise time. We waited also for 1h, but even then we had no events. 

17 минут назад, Higgings сказал:

Mmm then yesterday a bug appeared; it was 23:00 CEST and the event did not trigger. I will ask some friends of mine about the precise time of the last event, but I think it was the precise time. We waited also for 1h, but even then we had no events. 

The restart time is counted from the end of the previous event. Yesterday the first stage dynamic event was successfully completed at 00:35 CEST on Emerald

Edited by Peony