Noob skill: life exhaust

After testing skill with life exhaust, lol its very very  useless, i raise up to level 4 for this skill, but almost no effect, just wasting my skill points :( and my HP is still reduced, f**k.

Tested on atk: 140

Dmg exhaust: 74

Heal leech: 32

Lol its very slow skill and useless for pvp, i thought its gud, damn stupid skill ever for warlock

Why blessing of ranger is 100% better than this noob skill? I can't kill ranger at same level :(

No @slay, i have tested facing ranger with same level, when i was using life exhaust and ranger using blessing lol i died in 1 sec and there is almost no effect of life exhaust for enemy. And the stupid thing is why the light armor gets SAME damage extra at blessing skill while clothes armor get smaller damage extra? The clothes should get 3x of normal damage cuz they have no def and no evation skill

No @slay, i have tested facing ranger with same level, when i was using life exhaust and ranger using blessing lol i died in 1 sec and there is almost no effect of life exhaust for enemy. And the stupid thing is why the light armor gets SAME damage extra at blessing skill while clothes armor get smaller damage extra? The clothes should get 3x of normal damage cuz they have no def and no evation skill

You should combo the life exhaust after you cast fear on enemy then make it sleep.

Life exhaust is awesome draining life attack, you can attack while heal your self in one click, no other class have that ability.

And to take the maximum benefit of it its depend on your attack power.

Just try to level it at higher level, at least to level 15 warlock and you can't say its a noob skill.

It will be my main survival weapon for my warlock.

PS:

Any mages don't need any armor to kill melee classes, you should kite and not stand still.

Arguing about cloth armor and heavy armor will be useless, since I have a druid friend with high amped armor can tank just like me.

Have you notice the % defense difference between cloth and chain armor? Its less than 10%, lets say its 25% which is absurb.

You take damage of 200 at full amount while a barbarian takes 150 only, but you can heal and kite which is the 200 damage would be neutralize while barbarian takes all that 150!

All mage type class are awesome if you have different perspective

• 2 weeks later...

I must disagree with u there saying that life exaust is a useless skill.

i am a lvl 15 warlock and Life exaust is very useful for me. it depends on how well u use that class, i prefer fearing the enemy, life exhaust it, then lull them to sleep.

my warlock can kill a ranger at the same lvl, but ranger is one of the hardest classes for me to beat cause of their unfair blessing skill :facepalm:

So judging by kyu's info lvl4 life exhaust recovers about 25% of dmg to hp recovery for the warlock. Say this % increase to around 30% on lv5. A good warlock will most likely have around 300 dark magic attack at lv20. So more or less dealing 300 dmg and healing 100 (if lv5 reaches 30%). Given earlock can probably have good crit ratio too, heal have a good chance to double. Still I think a 100-200 heal is to low (assuming cooldown is 7sec) for me to feel that it is worth spending 4points. I would like it to heal 150-200 to consider maxing it. THOUGH game is still developing and in the future with higher dark magic this would heal alot better.

summing up though I think it is ok balanced cause warlock is a dps mage and not a semi-support or support class. And this is all my assumptions considering info kyu left, I havent played any warlock myself. If anyone has fresher info about lv5 please post.

I know warlocks are suppose to have no astral, but did anyone see if it makes a diffrence?

Nope, astral magic doesn't affect my healing at all for my warlock, seems like the higher dark magic points i have the more damage it will deal, i'm dealing 119 life exhaust damage, it wll normally fill up half the amount of 119 which is more like 59, but once i crit i'll recieve the  same amount of hp back as my life exhaust damage(119)., oh, and my dark magic is at 226 points now. :good:

• 3 weeks later...

You should combo the life exhaust after you cast fear on enemy then make it sleep.

Life exhaust is awesome draining life attack, you can attack while heal your self in one click, no other class have that ability.

And to take the maximum benefit of it its depend on your attack power.

Just try to level it at higher level, at least to level 15 warlock and you can't say its a noob skill.

It will be my main survival weapon for my warlock.

PS:

Any mages don't need any armor to kill melee classes, you should kite and not stand still.

Arguing about cloth armor and heavy armor will be useless, since I have a druid friend with high amped armor can tank just like me.

Have you notice the % defense difference between cloth and chain armor? Its less than 10%, lets say its 25% which is absurb.

You take damage of 200 at full amount while a barbarian takes 150 only, but you can heal and kite which is the 200 damage would be neutralize while barbarian takes all that 150!

All mage type class are awesome if you have different perspective

true slay, all skills and classes can be good if u use them the right way.

@slay look at warlock's skill build topic, after testing all skills, many warlocks considering to use this skill build:

*arrow lv5 *fear lv5 *circle lv5 or

*arrow lv5 *fear lv5 *circle lv3 *puddle lv3

And life leech is just for additional skill not have to be level up, just let it lv1 only and use it for additional skill like chop to slow down enemy.

U noob never trying. Me even used book oblivion to reset skills cuz before i was regret having lv4 leech, now im very happy having lv5 circle cuz not only good in arena but in war too. Next i wanna raise level for fear skill to be better duel 1v1, both circle and fear is two disabled skills that its best in game ever. Go play befor judging, im playing a warlock and i can feel after testing. U are elf bastard trying to suggest us to use noob skill? Really bastard.

Although i let life exhaust skill is only lv1 but im still using it for addition skill, like Crusspell said, this skill not have to be level up just for slow down enemy and get more a bit dmg. I know u are elf with no forsaken class and just giving teority opinion without testing yourself.

U noob never trying. Me even used book oblivion to reset skills cuz before i was regret having lv4 leech, now im very happy having lv5 circle cuz not only good in arena but in war too. Next i wanna raise level for fear skill to be better duel 1v1, both circle and fear is two disabled skills that its best in game ever. Go play befor judging, im playing a warlock and i can feel after testing. U are elf bastard trying to suggest us to use noob skill? Really bastard.

lol

• 3 weeks later...

U are elf bastard trying to suggest us to use noob skill? Really bastard.

XDDDDDDDDDDD

I know u are elf with no forsaken class and just giving teority opinion without testing yourself.

:facepalm: :wacko: :yahoo: :crazy: :crazy:

• 1 month later...

i used to have max life exaust, but i changed to max fear, max dark circle and planning to get max arrow of darkness.

The reason why i do not recommend life exhaust is because it will basically make u more vulnerable against attacks, and yes, you do regenerate hp alot faster with max life, but it also makes u an easy target for rangers as you lack a good stun skill.

I only use life exhaust and plash of darkness to slow down enemies aswell as giving them alot of damage in a few seconds. :drinks:

i used to have max life exaust, but i changed to max fear, max dark circle and planning to get max arrow of darkness.

The reason why i do not recommend life exhaust is because it will basically make u more vulnerable against attacks, and yes, you do regenerate hp alot faster with max life, but it also makes u an easy target for rangers as you lack a good stun skill.

I only use life exhaust and plash of darkness to slow down enemies aswell as giving them alot of damage in a few seconds. :drinks:

You can always go max fear circle and life exhaust.

build: max life exhaust, max fear, max arrow is fail too, u cant survive if just only blinding 1 target. So dont dont miss to max dark circle and throw the noob life exhaust to the sea, u want get +100 heal or you will get attacked by 500+ dmg? Change ur mind!

5 Exhaust 5 Fear 5 Dark Circle, done.

Exhaust is not a noob skill, get a real warlock and make it 5, you will see the improvements, instead of testing on lv 1 warlock like a noob.

Note: It hits 3 times and heals 3 times, so add that all up, there is your result.

my estimation is a warlock with 5 exhaust and 300 dark damage could heal 70-80 with 140-160 crit heals x3 and do 140-160 100% hit ( DoTs never miss ) damage x3, that's a total of 450-550 damage or 250-550 heal.

And if you're comparing it with 5 Arrow, don't forget to add the heals.

You totaly wrong. I saw many warlocks have been reseting skill for maximizing dark circle and leave life exhaust at lv1.

You need proof?

Lets see:

1. While using life exhaust its not mean enemy can't atk u but they have a free to stun back or atk with higher damage than your DOT, you deal with +100 DOT but you receive higher +500 dmg from others.

2. While putting a barrier or blind, you have a chance about 5 sec to deal more damage with no damage from others cuz they are geeting stunned, you can be even untouchable and never give a chance for healer to use heal skill, both cooldown bettween max barrier and max fear is only has very few sec so you can repeat the both skills and never give a chance for enemy to use any skills.

What lvl are you? 10?

I'm sure you can max 3 skills, and Exhaust is a unique skill, you don't compare it with stuns, try comparing arrow with circle, same shit.

5 Exhaust 5 Fear 5 Dark Circle, done.

And what was I wrong with? My info is legit unlike yours.

im playing warlock since releasing new faction and i have ever tried to reset my skills cuz i was regret having life exhaust skill in my top list, now i leave it at lv1 but i still use lv1 life exhaust for adds-on and i have two high stun level skills to be untouchable, i even go naked in arena when getting high amp partner, i just use only staff and i just spam my two disable skills and sure i let my partner doing more damage to defeate them, its easy and i still do that, 99/100 victory :)

i decided put Life 4- Arrow 4- Fear 4- Circle 4...if doesnt work...i reset

Better make Life 3 Arrow 3 Fear 5 Circle 5, you're risking 2 seconds of stun.

Lol.. Maybe this is in wrong topic but..

Each tank class has a "taunt" skill

Leveling it up is 100% useless in pvp

So should each class make a thread about their "noob" skill?

Taunts should decrease accuracy of enemy target for its duration imo.

Like inflict "berserk" ailment.

Lol.. Maybe this is in wrong topic but..

Each tank class has a "taunt" skill

Leveling it up is 100% useless in pvp

So should each class make a thread about their "noob" skill?

Taunts should decrease accuracy of enemy target for its duration imo.

Like inflict "berserk" ailment.

Increase the player's defense sounds more reasonable, like shaman and druid shield.

But it should only last half of the duration of the taunt skill, since you can just spam it and lasts forever at lv5

ya, when the forsaken faction together with chosen faction was first released i wanted to focus on max life exhaust,  it was nice for a while, but i realized soon that it wasnt a smart build up.. so i bought myself a book of obliovion and reseted my skills (been buying about 3 books, testing all builds) and my favorite build up is

max arrow of darkness, max dark circle, and max fear

@darksoul ll you are smart :) Yeah, same with me i was wondering that warlock will be able to receive life which its same as output damage (250 dmg output + 250 heal input) like blessing do (250 output + 250 output) but i was stupid selfish the fact the life exhaust skill isn't like that and isn't like what i imagine, so i spent money to reset that noob skill, now i have same bulid with yours, darksoul :)

Yeah because i never heard life exhaust can deal 2K in few hit but blessing can do that, thats why i call life exhaust is noob skill compared other skills.

Life exhaust vs healing skill : ofc #1 healing best

Life exhaust vs blessing : ofc #1 blessing best

Oh look BDs have 100+ regen, your noob life exhaust skill almost not effect to them, different about blessing that can drain the tanker's HP to 50% in few hits, really funny.

Warlock with build: life exhaust, fear and arrow is totaly same with shaman but warlock is loser cuz life exhaust vs shaman's healing its obviously far away. Look this build!

Shaman:              Warlock:

Moon                    Arrow

Blind                      Fear

Healing                  Life exhaust

So if you choose warlock's build above, you are underpowered of shaman. But with dark circle is the only one best skill in game, no stun skills can stun all enemy axcept dark circle (barrier) and only warlocks have it and can do that.

warlocks are one of the best damage dealers (dps) they can deal alot of damage within a few seconds,

im currently a lvl 19 warlock, and when i pvp rangers with about, 2.3k hp they die before they even have a chance to hit back. :drinks:

i use dark circle, then a normal attack, then life exhaust, arrow of darkness, then one normal attack, then i use fear so the ranger runs randomly around, then i use bnormal attacks, arrow, normal, and there he is...covered in his blood :drinks:

life exhaust is just another damage dealer, just imagine, i have 305 dark magic, once i use life exhausrt they recieve 115 damage * 3 (per 3 seconds i guess) , then i use plash which is 67  * 5 (per second) (144 crit) + arrow of darkness (450+) (906 crit) (my arrow build is at 3) now calculate all the damage dealt totally, THATS ALOT of damage! not to mention, the enemies are stunned for 12 LONG seconds, which gives me a huge advantage, but, without my stun skills i'd be dead :wacko:

wow....12 secs stun???

that's right, Maxed fear gives a total amount of 6 seconds, while maxed dark circle gives another 6 seconds, without our stun skills warlocks would be a garbage class :friends:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...