Selling or buying through NPC

Jaya

Many times I seen people says accidentaly buy or sell something from NPC maybe causes by lag or in a hurry. I think we need a confirmation window added before we buy or sell items via NPC. It can shows words like "are you sure want to buy/sell this item?" as example and before we hit "yes" button then any changes will not happen.

When you buy anything from an npc you can cancel it by clicking the arrow and going to "purchased", there you will be ble to sell it back for the full price

You can only do this before exiing the shop window

Screenshot_20181023-180455.png

Screenshot_20181023-180501.png

If you did this by accident and server drops, wifi problems, or you press by accident on cancel, the option purchased won't help that much. 

I think there should be such a option where we have to confirm what we want to sell and if people don't like it then you could turn it of in the settings. 

How will have a confirmation option help if server go down or wifi issues etc...

Every time I sell stuff to an npc I hit that arrow twice and check what I sold, it's simple and gets the job done. 

4 hours ago, Jaya said:

sorry maybe my explanation above is a bit general. how about buy from secon-hand dealer?

Ahh yes we definitely need a confirmation option there.

Maybe in the second hand dealer the confirmation screen would use words as opposed to figures?

Eg. Price = 21111g

Confirmation message = Are you sure you want to spend twenty-one thousand, one hundred and eleven gold on XXXXXXX?