What I've noticed since I've been Gone (MC Side)

OgSneakyMe

So, like I've been back for almost a week now, and my God have things changed, almost noone is helping lower levels anymore (1st Island), Chainless quest, etc.  Not cool at all guy's, not cool....Before I left for the most part was Chronoz/Belmozz/ And myself taking on the 'Leadership' Role on MC side, now it seems like it's noone, with that being said, if you havn't heard, I'm staying MC, not even bothering with new class's, maybe a alt later, but that's it.  So I'm  back helping people and such like I used to (quest's, boss's, chainless, etc),  we have to help each other guy's, can't stress that enough...I said this earlier today in Trade chat but, I've helped a GREAT amount of you with various different things (Not bragging or anything), now most of you are lvl 20, and should be helping others like you got help...Just keeping it real. The selfishness stuff needs to stop, like now guy's, I say all the things above in love  :give_rose: -

MC4Life ~

So, like I've been back for almost a week now, and my God have things changed, almost noone is helping lower levels anymore (1st Island), Chainless quest, etc.  Not cool at all guy's, not cool....Before I left for the most part was Chronoz/Belmozz/ And myself taking on the 'Leadership' Role on MC side, now it seems like it's noone, with that being said, if you havn't heard, I'm staying MC, not even bothering with new class's, maybe a alt later, but that's it.  So I'm  back helping people and such like I used to (quest's, boss's, chainless, etc),  we have to help each other guy's, can't stress that enough...I said this earlier today in Trade chat but, I've helped a GREAT amount of you with various different things (Not bragging or anything), now most of you are lvl 20, and should be helping others like you got help...Just keeping it real. The selfishness stuff needs to stop, like now guy's, I say all the things above in love  :give_rose: -

MC4Life ~

Sad But True.

I Have To Solo 3-4k HP Mini-bosses Alone On lvl 8, Even After Request Help Kill some boss on Trade\area chat, No Replays :/

high lvls should helping Each others And Mostly Help Low lvls  :friends:

Sad But True.

I Have To Solo 3-4k HP Mini-bosses Alone On lvl 8, Even After Request Help Kill some boss on Trade\area chat, No Replays :/

high lvls should helping Each others And Mostly Help Low lvls  :friends:

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear that, If I'm online, and not busy helping somone else I'll gladly help you if you need.  I've been a low lvl needing help before, and not getting it, sucks big time.

Not to critisize but MC is kind of weak in attack but in defence it's very great :drinks:

Not to criticize* but elves are dumb noobs who like to gang especially in pvp cave. They gang when its none of their business. But you know, no offense  :facepalm:

Not to criticize* but elves are dumb noobs who like to gang especially in pvp cave. They gang when its none of their business. But you know, no offense  :facepalm:

really we don't gang up... you guys took it over first! We gang up because you gang outside of it and it is called PvP Cave right? So there must be PvP in the cave ;) You get it now?

not to critisize but FB is kind of weak in attack and defense :wacko:  but they got great number of population. (no offense)

Not to critisize but MC is kind of weak in attack but in defence it's very great :drinks:

Now now guy's, be nice lmao.  We've made some nice improvement already MC, can already tell, all about that team work man, yes the other side may have more people, but with us sticking together, we'll be just fine regaurdless.

Off-Topic: Necro's Bone shield is bad ass lol

really we don't gang up... you guys took it over first! We gang up because you gang outside of it and it is called PvP Cave right? So there must be PvP in the cave ;) You get it now?

You guys do gang up and its level 14s and 15s that I never seen or heard of before that do it. Ok a scenario from yesterday. I was playing on my rouge and a lvl 15 ranger kills me without signal for no reason. I go stealth and try to kill him next thing you know some noob level 13 14 and 15 bds gang up on me. Now I gotta PM some mcs because I get mad because of them. Now its war there and take over time.Bottom line both sides have their noobs mc and elf has its faults. Mcs have more noobs that attack for no reason (very few though) Elf just have noobs that gang for no reason especially since you just try to take revenge and get your kill back. Now I try to control the cave as best I can since I go there alot with my rouge. I get on mc for attacking for no reason. and I dont help them when they get ganged for it. But itll be a much cleaner cave if both sides minded their own business and let the noob gankers die

I totally agree with that, i've been playing warspear since v.0.5 and seen alot of things.

i used to be an elf but got so tired of it because, elves are way too overpopulated, they are ALWAYS fighting at trade chat, and weak as hell ;D

so anyways, i entered pvp cave with my lvl 14 warlock and got killd by a lvl 16 bd without any warnings. i got pissed, went on my lvl 17 barbarian to get my revenge but as soon as i entered cave and attacked him, the elvish noobs at lvl 12-14 just gangbanged me. :facepalm:

65% from FB are rangers because of this... ahem... "BLESSING" :wacko: . Trust me, if rangers would not have that skill the population of MC and FB would be equal.  O:-)

But since dk's got "blessing" :pleasantry: (skill 2) we have something to challange the rangers  :diablo:

Lmao did u rly just try to compare DK's skill to blessing?...lol they arent even close blessing is still retarded strong..duck that blessing bullshit...o and enjoy your pvp punk ass nbs cause my foresaken is on the rise and soon ill have another build to kill ♥♥♥♥♥ ass elves with  8) ...and back on topic after that lil outburst sry sneak  :)

Lmao did u rly just try to compare DK's skill to blessing?...lol they arent even close blessing is still retarded strong..duck that blessing bullshit...o and enjoy your pvp punk ass nbs cause my foresaken is on the rise and soon ill have another build to kill ♥♥♥♥♥ ass elves with  8) ...and back on topic after that lil outburst sry sneak  :)

Stop trying to make flamewars on forums. if you don't know what r u talking about stop posting bulls*it posts because dk skill is strong enough if you have good dark atk and you can hit with a critical + it can't fail.

This is the truth blessing is so dumb. Its way to strong  :facepalm:  Try pvping a ranger with blessing and he does double damage sometimes he may even get lucky and do triple or even 4x damage not to mention the crits in blessing :facepalm: 

Most of the mc are nobs and atack first in pvp cave.....blesing, blesing, blesing, i like ranger..but this hole blesing thing is...stupid.. Kk so the ranger makes 200 200 dmg(arena bow) and barb make 300 dmg (arena 2h axe)..rangers have 2k hp and 1,4 k def...full bg, and barb have 3k hp and 2k def full bg...so blesing rate is 50%, charge rate is 80%. In a ranger vs barb fight ranger have only 30-40% chance to win the fight, and the barb 60-70%. The mc side are to ....cowards, the can cross the fb land easy..and they still cry about the blesing...a skil that works only 50%. Idk how to put this but translate: atacul este probabilitatea castigului iar apararea este probabilitatea supravetuiri..in cazul asta arcasi nu pot nici sa se apere, nici sa atace..e o prostie sa iti fie frica de ceva slab si care nu functioneaza corect

Most of the mc are nobs and atack first in pvp cave.....blesing, blesing, blesing, i like ranger..but this hole blesing thing is...stupid.. Kk so the ranger makes 200 200 dmg(arena bow) and barb make 300 dmg (arena 2h axe)..rangers have 2k hp and 1,4 k def...full bg, and barb have 3k hp and 2k def full bg...so blesing rate is 50%, charge rate is 80%. In a ranger vs barb fight ranger have only 30-40% chance to win the fight, and the barb 60-70%. The mc side are to ....cowards, the can cross the fb land easy..and they still cry about the blesing...a skil that works only 50%. Idk how to put this but translate: atacul este probabilitatea castigului iar apararea este probabilitatea supravetuiri..in cazul asta arcasi nu pot nici sa se apere, nici sa atace..e o prostie sa iti fie frica de ceva slab si care nu functioneaza corect

esti roman  :shok: ?

OT: yeah but. they can get lucky and do 1000! crit hit + 1000! crit hit (blessing) and they get 2/3 barbs HP

• 2 weeks later...

Learn about other classes first before spamming about how "low % the blessing" skill has on barbs, :facepalm:  believe me, i've seen lots of highly amped barbs getting their ass wiped because of the "blessing skill which has only 30%-40% of success acccording to you."  :facepalm:

u guys trashing this thread,, :facepalm:

back to topic,,if we want m.c/forsaken side to match the efl/chosen population, high lvl player must help newbie on hard quest, not to ignore them..some high lvl asking gold for helping..sucks :facepalm:

not to critisize but FB is kind of weak in attack and defense :wacko:  but they got great number of population. (no offense)

We also help eachother.