Toreljes

A few days ago in sand I had the opportunity to meet this character, the only thing he does (whether or not a difficult opponent has) is to run.
They already told me that there is no penalty for this fact, although I am sure that more than one bother that you have per team (randomly) to a person who does not help in the fight, and by rival the same, this time I could marry him with my druid, they were more than 50 times that I found it and it was just happening doing that.
What do you think?
Would you like to have such a team? Or would you like an opponent?
Apologies for the translation.

hace unos días estando en arena tuve la oportunidad de conocer a este personaje, lo único que hace (sea o no un contrincante difícil el que tenga) es correr.
Ya me dijeron que no hay penalización por este hecho, aunque estoy seguro que a más de uno molesta que tengas por equipo (al azar) a una persona que no ayude en la pelea, y por contrincante lo mismo, esta vez pude casarlo con mi druid, fueron más de 50 veces que lo encontré y solo se pasaba haciendo eso.
¿Qué opinan? 
¿Les gustaría tener un equipo así? ¿O les gustaría de contrincante?
Disculpas por la traducción.

Para los de habla hispana, fue esto lo que escribí (sin traducción)