deleted chars

metaltaste

me and mine friend where wondering if there is a way to get our chars back that hav been deleted. we msged suport many times but they saying that the character retrieve system isnt avaible at the moment. but i know some people that get they characters back so why we cant get them back? :unknw:

i just want them back was a big mistake to do it i know  :facepalm:

As Owner Of Manny Private MMORPG Servers, 99.9% No Way Back Deleted Chars.

When You Delete Your Char It's Deleting It From DataBase(SQL) Means There Are No Way To Restore It.

You'r Delate=Admin Delete.

As Owner Of Manny Private MMORPG Servers, 99.9% No Way Back Deleted Chars.

When You Delete Your Char It's Deleting It From DataBase(SQL) Means There Are No Way To Restore It.

You'r Delate=Admin Delete.

but how other ppl got it back then? :unknw:

Nobody has ever got their deleted chars back unless it was deleted by bug or some other fault.

you press delete button and type in "char name" = not bug or fault..

Nobody has ever got their deleted chars back unless it was deleted by bug or some other fault.

you press delete button and type in "char name" = not bug or fault..

aww to bad :( but they replay all the time like the system isnt avaible at the moment so they could alteast say that it is impossible to get deleted chars back :( they replay me "Hello.

Unfortunately, character recovering service is not available at the moment, but we hope that soon it'll be available.

Wait for announcements on forum and in the game!

Stay tuned!

Best regards,Warspear Online [/color]Support Team" so i asked when that is avaible they replay "Hello.

Unfortunately, we don't know when this service will be available, but if it will be up then we'll restore characters right in the same conditions as they were before deleting.

[/color]Best regards, Warspear Online [/color]Support Team" so ya then i think oh i can get them back :\ :unknw: [/color]

when u delete ur char, theres no chance to get them back, but u can get ur char nickname, only if not using by other player :facepalm:

i make mistake by delete my char, i was plan to use the nickname to other char, but..other player faster than me to create that nickname...bye bye "arcanum" :cray:

Please Don't spread wrong information Deleted characters can be recoverd but there are certain steps to be followed several characters are allready been recovered so if your on the right track haven't broken any rules they will recover your characters !

Please Don't spread wrong information Deleted characters can be recoverd but there are certain steps to be followed several characters are allready been recovered so if your on the right track haven't broken any rules they will recover your characters !

what must we do then to folow those kind steps? :)

My Noelx n Gintax got erased when I logged in, could be hack or bug, I pm support n said same thing all you guys are saying "unavailable at this time"  :facepalm: I know I'm not the only one, if hacker can access account, they delete ur characters, n u end up losing.  Though like I said could be bug.

ALL THE TIME N EFFORT PUT TO MAKE THE CHARACTER GONE DOWN THE DRAIN! :unknw:

how is the situation like this:

example, your char name is "abcd"

and you already delete that char, and then i create new char with nickname "abcd" since that char already deleted, thats make other player create new char with that name right?

i think its impossible for you to recover that char again...

so if you want to get your deleted char back, the first thing to do is try to add to ur friend/ignore list and see if that char with the same name exist or not...if exist... kiss and goodbye

how is the situation like this:

example, your char name is "abcd"

and you already delete that char, and then i create new char with nickname "abcd" since that char already deleted, thats make other player create new char with that name right?

i think its impossible for you to recover that char again...

so if you want to get your deleted char back, the first thing to do is try to add to ur friend/ignore list and see if that char with the same name exist or not...if exist... kiss and goodbye

I can show you a an email from support in reference to recovery of character & If I remember correctly xeli barb was deleted as per what she told me they recoverd it back few others there too & Like I said there are procedures for it I didn't say you would recover your a character 100% !

• 4 weeks later...

My Noelx n Gintax got erased when I logged in, could be hack or bug, I pm support n said same thing all you guys are saying "unavailable at this time"  :facepalm: I know I'm not the only one, if hacker can access account, they delete ur characters, n u end up losing.  Though like I said could be bug.

ALL THE TIME N EFFORT PUT TO MAKE THE CHARACTER GONE DOWN THE DRAIN! :unknw:

ya me too

when i logged in my account then my lvl 14 blazeblast is erased already :shok:

:( whyyyyyyyyyyyy