HP or LS

Gaddafi

HP or LS on priest?   

15 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have health points or life steal at the expense of the other.

• Hp
    • Ls

As a priest player, I find my self between 2 options. Go with an hp build which is hp rings with hp runes on rings and amulet, or switch to horror rings with vamp runes on rings and amulet.

PS I've gone with nadir armor set which provides minimum hp. So if I go with ls, that mean ill end up with 2.5-2.9k hp.

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

I would say hp since main use of the priest is to use healing skills

Hp doesn't affect healing abilities of the priest. And imo priests are no longer considered healers, at least not in tech dg.

16 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

Hp doesn't affect healing abilities of the priest. And imo priests are no longer considered healers, at least not in tech dg.

But if you dont have enough health some of the skill's power could be wasted

I'm not really concerned about healing, what worries me is running around with only 2.7k hp.

Do you think that will be a problem or is it totally fine?

1 minute ago, Gaddafi said:

I'm not really concerned about healing, what worries me is running around with only 2.7k hp.

Do you think that will be a problem or is it totally fine?

Might be a problem, if you also have a low defence; nowadays, we have mobs which hit also party members, even if they are taunted by a tank. Such system is found in Hero Nadir, for example. Since mobs have got a very high ammount of attack, high critical hit and sometimes a range of AoE skills at their employ, I would recommend to use Hps for a Priest more than life steal. I have seen many cases of people who get one-shot by a critical hit attack from these monsters, in Nadir. 

#GodBlessNecrosAndPriests ! :forever_alone_happy1:

7 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Might be a problem, if you also have a low defence; nowadays, we have mobs which hit also party members, even if they are taunted by a tank. Such system is found in Hero Nadir, for example. Since mobs have got a very high ammount of attack, high critical hit and sometimes a range of AoE skills at their employ, I would recommend to use Hps for a Priest more than life steal. I have seen many cases of people who get one-shot by a critical hit attack from these monsters, in Nadir. 

#GodBlessNecrosAndPriests ! :forever_alone_happy1:

Yes that's exactly what worries me, however I'm +9 level 26. I think I'll give it a go and if it goes horribly wrong I'll just put some hp runes in there, thanks. 

5 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

Yes that's exactly what worries me, however I'm +9 level 26. I think I'll give it a go and if it goes horribly wrong I'll just put some hp runes in there, thanks. 

You're welcome! I bid you luck 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

@Higgings

In case you're interested in a follow up, this is how it turned out.

3.5k hp

5k pdef

4k mdef

19% ls

I think its working out pretty good :piggy:

1 hour ago, Gaddafi said:

@Higgings

In case you're interested in a follow up, this is how it turned out.

3.5k hp

5k pdef

4k mdef

19% ls

I think its working out pretty good :piggy:

Wew, 5k def. That's pretty ace!