Suggestions for war

Gaddafi

Here are is some ideas to improve war. 

1) Add a vote system so we can pick a leader. Leader have x2 hp, be able to set way points on map and could have an icon similar to the commander during sieges.

2) Ban the use of ls in enemy towns. This just completely anf utterly ruins the immersion.

3) Flag is immune for 1 min after another flag falls. To give the defenders a chance to recover. 

4) AFK players get 0 rewards.

Look now,  I know none of these suggestions help the game make any revenue and it even might be the other way around, but fix some issues for the sake of having fun. 

7 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

1) Add a vote system so we can pick a leader. Leader have x2 hp, be able to set way points on map and could have an icon similar to the commander during sieges.

I think the leaders in the war are those who have been playing for years, I think that as an alliance we should be able to know!

8 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

4) AFK players get 0 rewards.

I think it will be very difficult to distinguish who are AFK during the war and who are not. 

11 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

I think the leaders in the war are those who have been playing for years, I think that as an alliance we should be able to know!

I think it will be very difficult to distinguish who are AFK during the war and who are not. 

Most of us know and respect our war leaders, thats why they should have the means necessary to help them do their task.

(Also giving them a different color name tag during war would be a nice touch)

11 minutes ago, Buudbd said:

I think we can distinguish AFK players if they do not preform any action during a certain period of time during war.

12 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

I think its pretty obvious that a guy is afk if he doesn't move or exit one area during a certain duration of war.

I think the solution is to disconnect from the game all players who do not move for 5 minutes (only during war).

12 minutes ago, Gaddafi said:

We all know and respect our war leaders, thats why they should have the means which will help them do their job. (Also giving them a different color name tag during war would be a nice touch)

I believe that a single leader would be a failure in the war, because if that leader wins by votes, makes bad strategies during the war or nobody knows him, nobody will follow his orders.

Edited by Buudbd

3 hours ago, Gaddafi said:

Most of us know and respect our war leaders, thats why they should have the means necessary to help them do their task.

(Also giving them a different color name tag during war would be a nice touch)

I think we can distinguish AFK players if they do not preform any action during a certain period of time during war.

Or the ones who standing in t1,2 or 3 when t5 flag is on

5 hours ago, Buudbd said:

I think the solution is to disconnect from the game all players who do not move for 5 minutes (only during war).

But moving is different from performing an action, you can trade without moving

30 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

But moving is different from performing an action, you can trade without moving

Afk without moving, without doing anything at all! Only those will be disconnected during the war!

The idea is is to get most of the players to participate in the war, perhaps adding a chest (none parameter) to the winner's rewards with a chance to drop consumables or a unique costume. 

Just now, Gaddafi said:

The idea is is to get most of the players to participate in the war, perhaps adding a chest (none parameter) to the winner's rewards with a chance to drop consumables or a unique costume. 

Mmm I would think twice before making it as "None" parameter; people may just log several lv5 players and just afk on Cliff/Ghaspel. 

I agree by the way to the fact that wars shall be more valorized. 

Just now, Higgings said:

Mmm I would think twice before making it as "None" parameter; people may just log several lv5 players and just afk on Cliff/Ghaspel. 

I hope you read #4 of my post :staringpumpkin:

Just now, Gaddafi said:

I hope you read #4 of my post :staringpumpkin:

Gosh, my apologies. I forgot some of those points hehe :tired2:

Hello! Thank you for your ideas.
We really need to do something with battles. :smoke:

I think that soon we will introduce any changes to this aspect of the game, but not before the release of the new sector of Ayvondil Island. :true_story1:

5 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

I think that soon we will introduce any changes to this aspect of the game, but not before the release of the new sector of Ayvondil Island. :true_story1:

Long-term proposals, I'm getting old waiting batman haha

33 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

Tell us, Reiv. Do you see any of the proposed ideas as achievable or possible in game in the future? Or maybe you are already planning something else? 

:greedy:

6 minutes ago, Reivenorik said:

While we are planning "something else". But not the fact that we don't take something from this list :thumbs_up1:

Fair enough! :true_story1: