The new paladin prayer skill is bugged

kholy

Screenshot_20181020-234435.pngThe skill is bugged,it my skill is on 3/4 n increases your max hp by 30%,my paladin has 4954 the skill increases my chars hp by 1363 hp another char has over 7k hp but the skill only increases his by 1315 hp. Screenshot_20181020-110439.png.7a2b7efe3c42819d099e89dca9de1abf.pngScreenshot_20181020-110352.png.704633ff53758ef12a4e59ba6a2f74ac.png

Edited by kholy

Its because jackb has craft armors which increase hp by certain % and paladin's skill only increases base hp (not including % buffs) 

Edited by Jcbreff

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Its because jackb has craft armors which increase hp by certain % and paladin's skill only increases base hp (not including % buffs) 

I did say that but it also might not be true

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

yep 

it gives 30% to your base health (excluding buffs) if you have craft items, you will benefit more

16 hours ago, GalaxyRekt said:

it gives 30% to your base health (excluding buffs) if you have craft items, you will benefit more

less*

The skill works correctly I suppose, it increases 30% of your raw HP without any extra buffs, percentages don't stack.

I highly doubt the skill should increase HP with all % buffs added from craft/guild buff/arena buff and other stuff, that would make the heal reach over 3k in some cases.

7 hours ago, Gladiator said:

less*

The skill works correctly I suppose, it increases 30% of your raw HP without any extra buffs, percentages don't stack.

I highly doubt the skill should increase HP with all % buffs added from craft/guild buff/arena buff and other stuff, that would make the heal reach over 3k in some cases.

I mean, if it increases your raw hp, your crafting items will give you even more hp, no?

1 minute ago, GalaxyRekt said:

I mean, if it increases your raw hp, your crafting items will give you even more hp, no?

I believe crafting items ignore non-item buffs and skill ignores craft item buffs